chapter 33

****TRIGGER WARNING, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK****

Max

"Just calm down. If he tells, there are many excuses to the whole thing its self." Said Demi.

I had buried my face into her shoulder. I sighed and rubbed my head on her shoulder, she placed her hand on my head and scratched it.

"How many excuses could there be? We can't use a close teacher student excuse cause that's just bullshit." I said.

Demi rubbed my back and made me lay down. "I think I've said it so many times now. Just calm down. It will be okay, we are gonna take this step by step and figure out how to get ourselves out of this mess" she explained. She leaned down and kissed me, in between the kiss my phone made a noise.

She pulled away as I pulled out my phone. Notification after notification kept appearing on screen.

Most of them were from Snapchat. Everyone was messaging me about the situation.

I went to one of my friends snaps and saw that they were talking about it.

"SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled, I threw my phone across the room and just curled into a ball.

"Hey, hey, hey." Said Demi. She pulled me up and had me sit and face her. "What happened?" She asked.

I rubbed my face and shook my head. "Everyone one Snapchat is talking about it. Its all over peoples snaps. Hate to say it but everything isn't gonna be fine." I said.

Demi's face quickly turned into a face of concern.

Demi got up and walked up stairs, leaving me in the livingroom questioning how this would play out. I ran my hand through my hair and then placed my head on my hand. A second after I did that my text message went off.

I got up and grabbed my phone, the screen was cracked and it went right over the camera. I turned it on and saw that Anthony had texted me.

Anthony- what the fuck is going on rn?! I have a bunch of people telling me about
The teacher thing.
Max- yeah trust me I fucking know.

Anthony- bruh what the fuck happened?

Max- ok me and miss Lovato were gonna make food but shit went down with the fucking flour bag, anyways we ordered pizza and the guy came but miss Lovato didn't have money down stairs so she ran up stairs to get some. Well the pizza kid, who mind you I had gotten into a fist fight with, was getting impatient so he stepped inside saw me and said he was gonna get me back.

Anthony- so you're getting black mailed because of a fight?

Max- yeah basically

Anthony- listen I'll see if I can get this shit settled and fixed, as of now I'm gonna say leave her house and for a few days don't interact with her.

Max- ight I'll see what I can manage

Demi came back down stairs and came over to me.

"Listen I'm gonna go home. I just talked to my brother, he said we should keep our interactions to the bare minimum." I said. Demi looked at me and nodded. I knew I wouldn't be able to last being away from her.

Demi nodded but stopped me before I got up. She pulled me back down and hugged me and kissed me hard.

This kiss seemed different. It wasn't like our regular ones, those were either out of passion or out of just love in general, this one seemed like the one you give to someone before they left for a long time. It didn't seem right, but I didn't dare correct it or question it.

Demi squeezed my ass and pulled me up against her. She pulled away and smiled a but. She leaned her forehead against mine and stared at me for a minute. As she stared I began to feel a bit self conscious. My face turned red and i felt my body get all tingly.

Demi laughed and hugged me again. She smack my ass a little and had me get up.

I pouted put still got up. "I don't wanna leave..." I whispered as we walked towards the door. Demi sighed and nodded, "I don't want you to leave, but with this current situation you have to. And please be careful as you walk home." She said. I nodded and we hugged again.

She opened the door and I slowly walked out. I went to look back but she had already shut the door.

I walked out of her yard and closed the gate, I pulled my backpack to the side and opened it. I took out the knife and placed it in my sweater pocket. I held onto it as I walked.

I had to go by many houses with many men standing outside of them. Every time I walked by they would stare at me.

*please dear lord, don't let me die tonight* I said inside my head. As I rounded the corner I heard footsteps behind me. My grip on the knife became much more tight.

My breathing became faster and my fight or flight sense kicked in.

*please god, be on my side for once. I know I've fucked up in the past but please don't let me die or get hurt* I internally prayed.

As I kept going I got to the part where there was only abandoned buildings, the footsteps were still right behind me.

I wanted to take a left and run inside one of the buildings but I knew that it would be a death trap in of itself.

I got past a old green factory and that's when I was met with a fast blinding pain.

I fell to the ground and got pushed towards the alleyway.

I started to struggle but soon stopped when I looked up.

The guy above me was wearing a hood and dark clothes. With it being night I couldnt see anything, let alone someone's face under a hood.

I tried to get out of his grip again, I turned to the side but I was met with a punch to my ribs. "Stop fighting it you bitch!" Hissed the guy. He sounded young, but his speech seemed slurred.

He held my hands above my head with his right hand, his left hand slapped my face. My face instantly stung but I couldnt do anything to it.

"LET ME G-" I yelled, I was cut off by him placing a hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll make this worse" he slurred. I felt my eyes prick with tears as he grabbed my jeans and pulled them down.

I managed to wiggle one of my hands out of his grip, I shot it up and pulled the hoodie off.

I took one look at his face and my struggle soon became worse.

It was the kid again.

I went to push him off but was stopped.

In a quick flash his fist collided with my face, knocking me out cold.

I couldnt even feel the pain.

At that moment all I knew was darkness.

Then again it was probably all I would know from then on out.