chapter 1

Max

"Come on! Its not that hard, its just push ups!"

I looked up and saw the teacher on the other side of the gym talking to the nurse. I was praying the nurse needed to talk to me or give me my inhaler. " everyone stop, sit and take a second to breathe while the nurse here goes over something". I was still in push up position but once she said that I slid my hands out from under me and let my body slam against the cold wooden floor of the gym. The class laughed at me, then again I was the class comedian.

The nurse went over the list she had, it was for dental screenings. I layed on the floor as I listened for my name, every kid in the class got called but me. I was gonna be stuck in an empty room with the gym teacher, god help me.

Everyone left but me, the teacher was sitting on the bleachers with her eye on me. "miss Rider, get up and over here now" I sighed and got up and walked over to the teacher and sat down. "Whacha need miss Lovato?" I leaned back and rested my head on the seat above me. "I don't need anything, I just don't trust you". I chuckled and sat up, " come on why not? I'm not THAT bad". I looked at miss Lovato and raised my eyebrows, "sure I've been in my fair share of fights and disagreements but it was cause people around me pissed me off, plus there's no one in here. What's the worst I could do?". Miss Lovato went to say something but was interrupted by the class swarming in, my friend looked at me and smirked at me. It was kind of a well known fact by everyone that I had a small crush on miss Lovato, something about her that made me like her a little more than I would with most teachers.

Miss Lovato got up and then made everyone go back to what they were doing. I stayed on the bleachers and kept quiet, the teacher didn't yell at me. I went and scooted to the end of the bleachers and got up, I saw most of my friends looking at me and trying not to laugh. Miss Lovato looked at me and went to yell at me but I slammed myself against the door and ran through. I ran to my right and looked behind me, miss Lovato was chasing after me and the whole class was watching.

I turned back around so I could watch where I was going. I could tell she was right on my heels, I looked at the end of the hallway and had to think fast. There was two side hallways, one looped back to the gym and one brought you to the football field outside. I decided to go to the gym one so I could act like nothing ever happened. I quickly looked behind me and saw miss Lovato right behind me. I kicked myself into what one might call turbo speed and turned right back around.

I went to turn right and as I turned the last bell rang. "The bell rang you can stop now" I said. I waited for her response. "I'm not stopping till I grab you" said miss Lovato. I laughed and ran back through the gym. I went to look behind me but I ran right into rack holding my books and bag. "Fuck!" I yelled. I heard miss Lovato slow down and walk behind me. I could feel her presence behind me. "Let me guess I'm getting suspended?" I asked. I look behind and up at miss Lovato. She seemed to be in full thought of my punishment. "Nope, a detention that is mandatory" said miss Lovato.

I sighed as I rubbed my chest, it hurt like shit when I ran into the rack, more than it should have. Miss Lovato walked over to her office with me right behind her. I leaned up against the door frame of her office. It was small but had like 3 rooms. She sat at her desk and took out a detention slip and took out a pen and scribbled something on it. She on occasion would look at me and give me a sly grin.

Miss Lovato got up and stood right in front of me. "You are to report exactly where I put that address. I don't care if your busy or if your meeting up with someone. Get there and don't try to blow it off" said miss Lovato. I rolled my eyes and went to walk out but I was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder. I was spun around on my heel and was looking right back at miss Lovato. "Hope your not in pain too" she said. I yanked my shoulder away and walked away.

I walked to the rack with my stuff and threw my books into my bag and then walked out. I took out my phone and car keys, I saw I had no texts or calls. I walked outside and towards my car and unlocked it and jumped in. I took the note out of my pocket and read it. It had some weird address scrawled on it, I put it back in my pocket and put the key in the ignition. My car started and I backed out of the school parking lot.

I drove to my brothers apartment and parked my car. I walked up the stairs and went to our apartment. I opened the door and walked in, my brother was on the couch watching TV. "So why so late sis?" Asked Anthony. He looked back at me with a smirk. "I got in a bit of trouble, got a detention. Like usual." I said. Anthony laughed and got up, he walked over to me and messed my hair up. "Which teacher this time?" Asked Anthony. I went to the small kitchen and sat down. "The new gym teacher. Miss Lovato." I said.

"Ohhhhh, that's the one you have a crush on right?" Asked Anthony. I nodded and took out my phone. "What did you do this time?" Asked Anthony. I smiled to myself as the memory flew back at me. "I might of made her chase me through the halls." I said. Anthony looked at me wide eyed. "CHASED!" Laughed Anthony. I smirked and nodded.

Anthony shook his head and chuckled. "Well have fun at the detention. Who's knows maybe you'll get fucked" laughed Anthony. I sat silent for a minute and then the thought of getting fucked by her crept into my mind.

What the fuck was I thinking about, shes a teacher, I'm a student. Its illegal, I think. Then against maybe Anthony wasn't joking this time.