chapter 32

Max

Demi and I were in the kitchen. She had gotten the idea that we could cook together.

I rejected the idea many times, every time Demi kept telling me to stop.

"I think that this is a bad idea" I said. She shook her head and smiled. "Cooking is easy, don't worry" she said.

I sighed and scratched my chin. She walked over to the fridge and looked around inside for a minute until she grabbed some bottles and containers.

She walked back and placed everything on the counter. She walked beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Why don't you want to cook with me?" She asked

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my head to the side. She smiled and kissed me and then walked back to the counter.

I looked at the contents on the counter and made the quick connection.

We're making pizza.

Demi grabbed the bag of flour and tried to open it. I stood in place and laughed as she struggled.

"For a gym teacher you should be able to open it" I said. Demi looked up and glared at me.

She stepped back and motioned for me to try. I walked over and tried to open it.

"See not so ea-" she was cut off as the bag ripped open. Flour flew everywhere.

I coughed and shook my head. Demi walked into the living room and shook the flour out of her hair.

"I'm assuming I'm in trouble." I said as I walked towards Demi.

She laughed and shook her head. "You are not, now our one problem is cleaning this up and ordering a pizza" she said. I nodded as she went to grab a broom. She came back with two and threw one at me.

I caught it and started sweeping.

Once it was in a pile she got out a vacuum and quickly cleaned the rest up.

I jumped up and sat on the counter, she walked over to the  home hone and called for a pizza. Once she was done she walked over to me a stood in between my legs. She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned on me.

"Now do you see why I was reluctant to cook?" I asked. She laughed and looked up and nodded.

"I had a feeling you knew it was gonna happen" she said. I shrugged and placed my arms around her neck.

She pulled me off of the counter and walked over and pinned me to the wall. I slid down a little as she kissed me.

Her hands were running up and down my thighs. She pushed her whole body against me so she could get a better grip on my legs.

She bit my bottom lip and skillfully slipped her tongue into my mouth. As we made out it started to get intense. Her hand went down towards my pants but suddenly the doorbell rung.

"Ughhh!" She exclaimed. She gently placed me down and walked to the door.

I chuckled and moved and sat on the stairs, watching this pizza interaction.

"Thank you, oh yeah the money. I'll be right back its up stairs." She said. She placed the box on the little side table on the entrance to the house. She ran past me and up the stairs.

I watched the front door intensely. I wanted to get up and look at the pizza guy but something was holding me back.

I heard the guy sigh, he placed one foot in the house and was about to yell. He looked at me and froze.

I looked over and pure horror ran through me.

It was the new kid.

"Son of a bitch" I whispered to myself.

He looked at me and smirked. "Now I have something to get you back with bitch." He said. He was about to take another step but the sound of Demi's feet running back down made him step back outside.

As Demi ran past me I placed my head in my hands. Demi handed him the money and closed the door.

She brought the pizza over to the counter and placed it there. She looked over at me confused.

"What's wrong babygirl?" She questioned as she walked over towards me.

I felt my body start shaking and I felt my eyes becoming tear filled. Demi kneeled down and hugged me.

She rubbed my back and held me until I had calmed down. I held onto her shirt for dear life.

"What's wrong? Come on tell me." She whispered in my ear. I shook my head and wiped my face.

"T-the kid t-t-that brought the fucking pi-pizza was the kid who punched me." I said as I wiped my eyes. "He s-saw me and said he had s-s-something to get me back with." I finished. A loud and painful sob left me as Demi grabbed me and held onto me tight.

As she rubbed me back I heard her mutter 'fuck' under her breath.

"I don't wanna lose you, I don't wanna see you behind bars!" I exclaimed. Demi sat down and pulled me into her lap.

I coughed a few times but I soon couldnt catch my breath. Demi rubbed my back and spoke.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down. Match my breathing babygirl. It'll be alright" she said.

I placed my head on her chest and I slowly got my breathing back to normal.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her, I at this point was holding onto her and praying that nothing would happen.

Demi let go of me and moved back and grabbed my face and held it in front of her.

She placed her forehead on mine and spoke in a small soothing voice.

"Everything will be okay. We will be through this. Just calm down, we are gonna take this slow and we will figure a way around it." She said. I nodded and tried to reassure myself that everything was going to be okay.

But a small part of me couldnt believe it.

Would everything turn out okay?