chapter 6

Max

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. I debated if school was really worth getting dressed for. I walked to my closet and grabbed one of my big loose flannel and then a big pull over sweatshirt. I  grabbed a pair of gym long gym shorts and some ankle socks. I threw a beanie on and then put my boots on.

I realized half way through the doorway that boots weren't allowed. I didn't know what would happen but for some reason I wanted to find out.

I walked into the kitchen and found Anthony getting a cup of coffee. He turned around to face me and stopped and looked at me confused. "Is your top half cold which your bottom half isn't?" Asked Anthony. I laughed and walked past him and grabbed a pop tart.

"No I just really wanna freak out some of my teachers, see their reaction to my dumbass walking around like this" I said. Anthony just shook his head while sipping his coffee. I was grabbed my backpack and threw it on and was about to walk out the door but Anthony stopped me by talking. "I thought boots weren't allowed in gym." Stated Anthony.  "They aren't, I just wanna see if I get in trouble or not" I said.

I got to school early and realized it a little too late. I sighed and sat in my car for a minute but then thought of something. I placed my bag on the other seat and took my keys and locked my car. I placed them on my key ring that was hooked to my pants,the keys jingled while dangling in my pocket.

I walked around the school until I got to the soccer field, I was lucky that the was always sports equipment outside on the side of the school. I found a soccer ball and started to kick it around. I played soccer when I was younger, considered one of the worst at the beginning but the the best at the end.

I kicked it around but stopped when I heard a car go into the parking lot. I stopped and hid behind the big wall that separated the school from the outside bleachers. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer until the person stopped right next to me.

I looked up and saw Demi.  "Why are you on school property?" Asked Demi. "Because I'm entitled to my education" I said. She laughed and made me get up. "In case you didn't know, school was cancelled today because of a in coming snow storm" said Demi.

I looked at the ground in disbelief. I could have slept in, but instead my early ass got up. I stared at the ground for a while until Demi waved her hand in my face. "Since there is no school I want you to get in your car wait for me to grab something and then I want you to follow me" said Demi. I sighed then nodded.

I walked to my car and got in and sat and waited. Eventually Demi walked out with what she needed and got in. I started my car and so did she, she backed out of the parking lot with me in tow.

She drove to her house and parked in the driveway, once she got out of her car she pointed to the driveway and made me park there. I got out and she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the house.

She fumbled with her keys but eventually got the and opened the door. I walked in and just stood there with a blank face. She placed her stuff down and then walked in front of me, she eyed me up and down.

She slowly looked back up at me, "did you think you were going to get away with boots in gym class?" Asked Demi. I shook my head and smiled a little. "I wore them in the hopes of seeing what my punishment would have been" I said.

Demi nodded and walked around me. "I think its fair that I give you your punishment now, hopefully it will straighten you out a little. Maybe you'll learn a little lesson in what I like to call 'when I say something I mean it'." Said Demi.

She walked in front of me and pointed to the counter next to the fridge. "Come, sit and be quiet" said Demi. I stayed where I was and didn't budge. She looked at me mad and grabbed something from under the sink and walked behind while not letting me see the object.

"I suggest you listen to me NOW!" Said Demi. I then felt something whip my ass. I jumped in surprise and looked back to see a wooden spoon in her hand. I stood there shocked as to what just happened. She glared at me but I now knew what would happen if I disobeyed.

I walked over to the counter and jumped up and sat down. Demi smirked and placed the spoon Down next to the sink and walked between my knees. "Now did you learn one of your lessons?" Asked Demi. I whispered a small 'yes' but then shut my mouth.

"Good, now your next lesson is more on noise control. I'm going to preform and action on you, but your not allowed to make a single noise. If you make one noise I WILL spank you. And I'm not joking, am I understood?" Asked Demi. I nodded and bit my lip.

She walked up stairs for a moment but came back down with something small in her pocket. She stood back in front of me and pulled me so I was half way off the counter. She stopped for a second and thought and then pulled me so I was standing on the ground.

She grabbed my hand and brought me over to the couch. She sat down in the couch but pointed to her lap. "Sit the same as you did the other day." Said Demi. I nodded and placed my legs on the other side of her lap so I was basically straddling her.

She took my arms and placed them around her neck, "I have a feeling your going to want to hide your face. You seem like the kind of person to do it" said Demi. I nodded and moved my self a bit forward.

I felt Demi lift my shirt a little bit, she moved her hand to get the object from before from her pocket. I heard a small click but then heard buzzing. A small panic washed over me but then I realized what the object was.

I moved my head a little so I could see but it was necessary because she started to talk about it. "I don't want you to panic, ok? I want you to understand you have a choice in this, you can say yes or no. Understand that if this doesn't make you do what I want you to do, then I'm going to have to do it myself." Said Demi.

I nodded but stayed where I was. "Are you ok with me doing this?" Asked Demi. I nodded again closed my eyes. I felt her kiss my neck and after a few seconds I felt her hand go into my shorts.

I she kept kissing my neck and occasionally biting too. I made a small whimper trying to signal that I wanted more, and boy did she hear me loud and clear. I felt the small object touch my stomach and I soon heard it turn on.

She soon placed it right on my clit, within seconds I heard myself make a small moaning noise. I felt my body go warm and at the same time I felt Demi kissing my neck much harder.

If this was my punishment for wearing boots then I wonder what will happen for other things, because If this is always my punishment then I want her to be strict with me.