chapter 36

Max

I started to wake up. Getting up in general pissed me off but after the day I had, getting up was the last thing I wanted to do. If I could, I would sleep forever.

I slowly turned onto my other side and opened my eyes. I closed them quick when the light hit them.

I tried again and this time realized that Demi wasn't next to me. I sat up, and looked around in a panic. I stopped for a second when I heard voices from the livingroom. I threw my covers off and went to stand up. My legs became wobbly and I sat for a second.

I got dizzy and my vision went black. I sighed and waited a second for it to pass. Once it did I got up and went and opened my door. I peered around the door frame and saw Anthony and Demi talking.

I didn't walk out, instead I closed the door a little and sat on the floor and listened.

"I'm really scared that she's going to be traumatized." Said Demi.

Anthony nodded and ran his hand over his face.

They both seemed so sad about the situation. I got up and walked out into the livingroom. Anthony looked at me and then Demi looked as well.

Demi smiled and held out her arms. I waddled over and sat next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her lap. I pushed my face into her shoulder and rubbed my head round.

Both Anthony and Demi chuckled. Demi placed her hand behind my head and the other one on my back. She held me right up against her.

Demi and Anthony talked for a few minutes until Anthony said he was going to go in for work.

"You guys gonna be okay here by yourselfs?" Asked Anthony. Demi nodded and then looked at me.

I looked up and nodded and they both smiled. Anthony came over and I hugged him.

Once he left Demi picked me up and brought me to my room. She sat me on the bed and went over to my bathroom. She turned on the light and went turned the tub on.

She came back as it was filling up, she picked me up again and brought me in the bathroom. She placed me on the counter and went back to the tub. She kneeled down and waited for the water to get warm, once it was warm she found some of my old bubble bath and put that in. I slid off the counter and grabbed a bath bomb from inside the cabinets.

I showed it to Demi and she smiled. She gently took it from me and placed it on the counter. She stood in front of me and took my arms and raised them. She took my t-shirt off and placed it on a rack over the heating vent.

I jumped up and sat on the counter. She smiled and pulled my sweatpants off and also placed them on the rack.

She came over and held my hands. She lifted my chin and had me look at her. She leaned forward and placed her forehead on mine.

"I will keep reminding you that you are so beautiful, strong, and so sexy. I don't want you to worry. You may feel gross but you aren't gross. What happened was horrible but it could never make me stop loving you." She looked at my eyes as she finished. My face got red and I looked back down.

Demi pulled me off the counter and took off my underwear. She came towards me and held me. I placed my arms around her neck and hid my face in my elbow. She placed her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

After a second she pulled away and lead me into the tub. Once I was in she got undressed and grabbed the bath bomb. Once she was in she held it above the water.

She dropped it in and it started to fizz. "Oooohhhh.....pretty" I whispered. Demi laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me back. I rested my head on her chest and I laid on my side. It wasn't the most comfortable position but whatever.