chapter 4

Max

Miss Lovato pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

I felt my cheeks go red, I put my hands over my face and tried to keep my composure.

Miss Lovato tried to pull my hands away put failed. She tried again but I resisted. "Move your hands from your face now." Demanded miss Lovato.

Slowly I removed my hands from my face and looked at her. She had a plain expression and instead of smiling she was looking at me with a bit of an angry grin.

I put my head back and looked at the sky. I felt miss Lovato grab a small bit of my shirt and then she yanked me up. I looked at her and felt like I was gonna cry. I had the biggest crush on my teacher and then kisses me, of course I act like a child.

"The first thing I want to make clear is that this will NOT be brought upon school...or at all. The second thing I want to really make clear is from now on you will call me Demi, not thing else will be accepted." Said Demi.

I nodded my head and then she went on. "The last few things is that on every weekend you are to report here same time each day. And the legitimate last thing is that you are to NEVER disrespect me, I'm in charge you're not. Do I make myself clear?" Asked Demi.

I quickly nodded my head then looked at my lap. Demi grabbed my neck and made it so I was looking at her. She got close to my face and kissed me again. I couldn't do anything but kiss back.

I mean I can't complain, it was a pretty nice time. Right after I kissed back she pulled back and tapped my cheek a little then got up and moved her laptop away from the chair.

She sat down and then tapped her lap. I looked at her wide eyed and went to speak but she stopped me. "I said it once and I thought I made myself clear, I make the rules you abide by them". Said Demi.

I slowly got up and went towards her. Once I was in front of her she grabbed my waist and pulled me onto her lap. I felt my face go red again, at this point my face most likely matched my pants.

Demi pulled my face so I was looking at her, "get up and put your legs to the sides of mine" Demi said in a bit of a raspy voice. I nodded and slowly got up and then slowly sat down again but this time the way she wanted.

I looked at Demi and saw her biting her lip, god this woman was making me a sad horny teenage mess. Demi put her hands behind my back and I could feel them traveling towards my ass.

I felt her cup my butt and slide me forward so I was closer to her. She leaned forward and put her head by my neck.

I could feel my breathing start to get heavy, and my whole body go warm. I felt her slowly kiss my neck and then she started to bite. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and tried to keep calm.

She kept going until I let out a small little whimper. I felt her smile on my neck, she was smiling cause she broke me from keeping quiet.

She kept going but now she was sucking at my neck. I made another small whimper but it soon turned into a shaky breath. I could feel her proud smile on my neck as she kept going.

I slowly realized my head was tilting back. I felt one of her hands leave my ass but instead it went to my shirt. Her hand went up my shirt and I could feel her hand pressed against my abdomen.

Her hand slowly went under my bra and her hand was on my breast. I was praying this wouldn't end but at the same time I wanted it to stop. I placed my hands on the chairs armrests and gripped onto it really hard.

Demi kept going only occasionally pulling away to kiss me on mouth. After a while I felt her hand leave my breast and soon travel down towards my sweatpants. Just as she was going to move the waist band my phone rang.

Demi pulled away from kissing me and released my body so I could answer.

"U-um hello?" I asked. "Max where are you? Its kinda like I don't know..late" said Anthony.
"O-oh um I was just coming home" I said. I looked at Demi and saw her face turn back to unamused. "Ok well come home soon, foods ready you dork" said Anthony. I said my good bye and then hung up.

I looked at Demi and then tried to get up but couldn't. Demi was holding me down so I couldn't leave. "You get to leave on one term" said Demi. "And that would be?" I questioned.

"You give me kiss goodbye you dumbass" said Demi. I laughed a little but then leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed back and then let me go. Once I got up she also got up and lead me to the front and the said goodbye.

I got in my car and drove home and walked towards Anthony's apartment. Once I got there I unlocked the door and went in and flopped on the couch. Anthony walked by but stopped.

"Someone had fun at detention" Anthony said with a smirk. Looked at him confused as he got a bottle of water and went to walk out the room. "What do you mean?" I asked. He point towards a spot on his neck. "I don't know maybe the Hickey on your neck" laughed Anthony. He walked into his bedroom as I jumped up.

I went to the bathroom and looked and saw the big mark on my neck. "This woman marked me" I murmured to myself.