Chapter 21

Perrie's POV

I got woken up by some annoying never ending sound, I opened one eye and saw my alarm ringing. I huffed annoyed and put it out, continuing to sleep. Sleep is very imortant you know? it's my source of staying sane, well besides Jade of course. I love how when you sleep everything doesn't matter anymore and all that matters is your dream. Recently I've had lots of dreams that had Jade in them and I'm happy that she is in them, otherwise I think my dreams wouldn't be that great.

Speaking of Jade we've been dating for 3 months now and these months were the best of my life. She brightens my day every day. Jade started to work on her album more and more, but she still manages to spend loads of time with me, she often works when I'm at work and if she has to stay in London for a few days she texts, calls and facetimes all the time. She's amazing.

But the struggle of waking up and going to sleep is on when she isn't there. It's like something is missing and that something is my baba. But right now I don't have the motivation to wake up so the kids won't have lessons today I guess. I mean it's Monday today and Jade isn't here to wake me up so what's the point in getting up.

I got interrupted from my slumber, when suddenly someone jumped on the bed and on top of me. Katherine, can't she let me sleep. She knows how much I love mr. sleep.

"Fuck off Katherine!"

"If you want. And I'm not Katherine princess"

What on earth that was Jade's voice. I quickly sit up falling out of the bed in the progress but quickly getting up to see if it really was my girlfriend's voice. And indeed there stood Jade giggling. How I love her giggle, it's so soft and melodic, like music.

My eyes shot open and I was quick to hug Jade, she'd been in London for 4 days and I missed her. I showered her face with kisses and didn't want to let go off her.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in London"

"I finished recording the tracks earlier than excepted. So I took the next train and got here in the middle of the night. Karl picked me up and drove me to your house, I used my key and slept in your bed with you"

So I did cuddle with her last night and it wasn't some weird dream. That explains why I slept that well yesterday. Jade was there. And she's standing right in front of me.

"Why did you come here then?"

"For you silly! I missed you and I wanted to see you again, not to forget I had a hard time sleeping without you in my arms. And not being able to do all of that made me mad"

She kissed my cheek, nose, forehead, jaw, hair, shoulder, arms, navel and finally my lips. I broke out into a big smile and kissed her back. We both smiled into the kiss, knowing that we both missed each other and that we couldn't live without the other one. We pulled away when we needed to breathe again.

Our foreheads together and just enjoying each others presence, Jade had her arms around my back pulling me into her.

"Why weren't you there when I woke up then?"

"I made you breakfast. And I knew that you didn't want to get up so I had to wake you"

"You made breakfast?" she nodded and I sprinted downstairs, seeing pancakes on 2 plates. I immediately attacked them and let me tell you they were delicious.

Jade came down the stairs and laughed. Probably because I ate like an animal, shoving everything in my mouth, nearly forgetting to bite the food.

"So it tastes good then?"

"Mhmm mhmhmh mhmhmhn" I said with my mouth still stuffed with food.

"Princess, swallow before you talk" she giggled lightly and I did as told and said, "Good? it's delicious! You should cook every day baba"