The End

"And that is how I had to learn that you can´t plan everything in your life the hard way. Thank you for everyone who came today and listened to mine and my Pez´ love story, I know it wasn´t a long time, but I´m glad I could at least spend the time I had with her" Jade told the listeners. The tears running down her face uncontrollably, it has been such a long time and yet there wasn´t a second she forgot about her blonde, the love of her life.

Jade looked up from her book, her brown eyes, Perrie loved so much seeming to be dull for her, she just couldn´t find anything special in them anymore her special someone had to be taken away from her in such a painful way. The people in the room where from basically everywhere, some teenagers, who were her fans, some couples, others just people who wanted what all the buzz was about. But they all shared one thing, they were all either crying or on the verge of tearing up.

Many other people were the same, Jade had a break down after Perrie died. She blamed herself for her death, thinking if she would have went to the toilet with her all of this wouldn´t have happened. Jesy and Leigh-Anne tried to calm her down, wanting her to know that nothing of all of the things happening was her fault, but nothing worked.

Jade started to separate herself from the outside world, locking herself in the house Perrie and her once shared. She wore Perrie´s clothes trying to blend everything out, trying to imagine that Perrie would come home one day from a trip with one of her classes. Jade got up, cooking breakfast, always ending up cooking 2 portions instead of only one, as if Perrie would be there to eat it. After breakfast she´d watch some TV, which she ended up not doing after the news were filled with pictures of a broken Jade and news of her lost.

Loads of people visited her, wishing her condolence, but Jade wondered why. In her mind Perrie was going to come through the door at any moment and people were coming and wishing her condolence. Jade continued to live like this in her own little fantasy until it was time to attend Perrie´s funeral.

That day had to be the one that broke Jade the most. It was the time she fully realised that her Perrie wouldn´t come back to her again. Seeing Perrie laying in the casket, so peaceful, her chest not moving like it had all the previous times broke Jade´s heart in millions of tiny pieces, that no one was able to fix other than the one who caused it.

Many people once again wished her condolence, but Jade just tried her best to smile, the tears obviously falling down her face once again, ignoring all the people wishing her condolence, she either didn´t even know them, or didn´t care about them, because she knew those people didn´t know the real Perrie.

The only people Jade really cared about at the funeral were her and Perrie´s family, which was technically hers as well and their closest friends. She never stopped crying that day especially not when it was time for the speeches. Jonnie, Debbie, Camila, Lauren and Katherine were the ones doing them other than Jade.

Hearing them say all these great things about her wife was the only thing making her smile that day. She sat there crying hysterically, but laughing at the same time as Jonnie told everyone about one of the adventures his sister and him had been through together in their childhood.

Her mam was holding Jade close, Perrie was really close to her as well, she treated her like her second daughter, loving her just like she did her own children, for her to hear that her daughter-in-law passed away was a big shock. She cried for 2 days, this of course being nothing against her daughter or Perrie´s actual mother.

Debbie couldn´t believe what she heared, her loved Perrie, her only daughter had passed away. And it had to be in such a cruel way, to her it felt like her heart had been ripped out of her chest. She never thought she would have to go through this, she thought her daughter would be pregnant soon. Jade and her being one of the best parents, loving their children. And she would be the proud grandma, but soon Debbie realised that she couldn´t plan everything in life.