Chapter 43

Jade´s POV

I woke up because someone was knocking at the door, I opened my eyes, to look at the time and saw that it was 9 o´clock. Why would there be anyone at 9 o´clock? I tried to ignore the knocking and smiled as I looked next to me. Pez was laying there, fast asleep, a content smile on her face, the blanket wasn´t fully covering her, letting me see her boobs. I smiled proudly to myself, when I saw all the marks, I left yesterday.

The knocking got louder and louder, annoying me. I gave up and yelled a, "I´m coming" which made the knocking stop, but I knew that I had to get up anyways, so I got out of bed, tripping over something on the floor, landing with a loud boom. Confused I looked around, looking for the sourche of my fall, but couldn´t find it, because the knocking started yet again, making me groan in annoyance and quickly slip an oversized shirt on.

"What?" I asked annoyed as I opened the door only to reveal Jesy and Leigh.

"Someone´s moody" Leigh muttered, I rolled my eyes and saw that the camera men all of them instantly walking into our bedroom, sure no need to ask, just walk in, feel at home. It´s not like there is something called privacy.

"Man, Poopey, I knew that Perriewinkle was fit, but damn, girl got boobies" Jesy teased as she sat on the bed and looked at my girlfriend´s boobs. My knuckles turned white from the force I used to ball my hands in fists, my jaw clenched and Leigh just laughed along with her, obviously checking her out as well. I knew that they wouldn´t make a move on her, because they are too happy with their own relationship, but I´m just very jealous and I don´t like anyone else checking my girlfriend out.

They are here for probably 10 minutes and already piss me off, I sprint over to the bed and pull the blanket fully over her, making sure that only her face was now visible, her smile still on her face, I had to smile as well and kissed her cheek lovingly.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and noticed the toy laying next to the bed, still from yesterday, so that´s what I tripped over this morning. I quickly shoved it under the bed with my foot, so that noone would see it. I don´t need them teasing me about that as well, they saw all them lovebites 100% and they aren´t stupid they always know when we did it and when we didn´t.

I glared at them, "Stay away from my girlfriend"

Both of them raised their hands in surrender, "I got my own girlfriend, I don´t know what you´re talking about" Leigh told me, smiling innocently at me.

Jesy turned to the camera man and asked them to leave, because we need some privacy, they nodded and left, closing the door.

I smiled at my sleeping girlfriend, light snores leaving her mouth and I got under the blanket cuddling with her again. I placed a tender kiss on her forehead, taking in her beauty. Untill someone cleared their throat, I looked up to see Jesy and Leigh staring at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We saw all them lovebites on her boobs and neck and jawline, basically everywhere. And we can see the one on your neck, it´s huge. So how was it" Jesy asked with a raised eyebrow.

I blushed furiously and looked down, but acted like I don´t know anything, "I don´t know what you´re taking about"

"You can´t lie and you know that. So tell us all the dirty details, I saw that strap on, how long was that?" Jesy asked, causing my blush to turn an even darker shade of red.

"Ok, you´re right, we had fun. And yeah maybe 10 inches" I mumbled the last part, but they seemed to catch it.

"Are you serious? 10 fucking inches? Poor Perriewinkle no wonder she´s all tired" Jesy exclaimed shocked. I blushed even more, if that´s possible, they must think I´m a crazy maniac now, but oh well, they already know me. But there was a question in my head, why were they there for, there has to be a reason.