Chapter 5

Jade´s POV

I can´t believe that Perrie´s my girlfriend I´m so happy. She´s just so beautiful and nice and talented and cute and she doesn´t care that I´m famous. Today´s Wednesday so Perrie has to work, maybe I should visit her it would be nice of me woulnd´t it. But hang on, when someone sees me they´ll get suspicious and ask a lot of questions. Which leads me to the thought "Does Perrie want everyone to know? Does she want to be seen in the public eye? Is she strong enough for the paparazzi and the haters?" I think I´ll just ask her tonight or something because if I come to school today and she doesn´t want to tell everyone yet I´m screwed.

My phone buzzes I´ve got 2 new messages let´s take a look at them.

Hey Baby good morning well so far the morning isn´t good at all but nevermind. I miss you :( I´ll see you after work gotta teach my students important stuff :) See you later, love xx-Perrie <3

I smiled at the text. She texted me in the morning even though she isn´t a morning person at all.

Hey smartie pants, I miss ya too :( I´ll wait at your house :D Keep up the education they need it xx-Jade <3

I opened the second text and saw that it was from Leigh. Shoot, I nearly forgot about them. I need to tell them about Perrie.

Poopey you wanna meet up today? x-Lesy 

Sure. I need to tell you something asap. My house now? x-Jade

What´s the news?x-Lesy

Just come I´ll tell ya x-Jade

Not even 2 minutes later the doorbell rang. Gosh, they´re so curious. But they only live across the street so i can´t blame them. in fact they are neighbours and as I said I only live across the street.

"So what´s the news you wanted to tell us?" Jesy screamed. I let them in and laughed.

"Well hello to you too. Let´s go upstairs."

My mum was at work so it was only us in the house. Leigh opened the fridge and found her favourite ice cream which I think bought my mum for her. We made our way upstairs and Leigh shared her ice cream with her girlfriend. It looked so cute like how they would look at each other in contentment and kissed away the ice cream that was in the other ones face. I couldn´t help but think about how Perrie and me can do this as well I smiled to myself and broke the silence.

"How are you? I haven´t seen you for 2 days. Anything new?"

"We´re good. and there isn´t anything new besides when Leigh fell down the stairs it was so funny you should´ve seen it. Now tell us the news poopey!"

I could tell that they were getting impatient so I decided to just tell them before they attacked me which they would. Trust me I speak from experience.

"I´ve got a girlfriend" I announced happily.

Leigh and Jesy looked excited and started to shoot questions at me.

"Who is she?"

"Do we know her?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she after your money?"

"Where is she from?"

Before they could shoot another thousand questions at me I stopped them and said,

"Her name is Perrie, I don´t think you know her, yes, she´s really really pretty, no she isn´t when we first talked me that she doesn´t give a fuck that I´m famous and she´s from South Shields"