Chapter 16

Perrie's POV

I've now been in Vienna for 2 days. All the kids love it so far and they all tell us about their host families excitingly. I haven't heared that any of them got in a very bad or strict host family so that's good. Kat and me are staying with my grand parents because they wanted to see me again and they were very curious about Jade. Yes they know about her.

Anyways we didn't do much on our first day here, we just settled in and the kids got to know their host families. I've talked to them and they're all lovely, some have a bit of a dialect but the kids understand them so far. And I'm not sure about it but a host brother tried to hit on me I think, but when Kat saw it she took me by the waist and yelled a "She's taken. Get lost". I guess Jade told her to do that if something like that happens.

Jade. I miss her a lot. There's not a second I don't think about her. Her laugh, her lame jokes, which would make me still laugh, her melodic giggle, her soothing voice, everything really. These things might be unnecessary to others but they light up my life and make me feel warm inside. But I still try to enjoy everything and the children take my mind off of her for most of the time. And I'm very thankful for it.

On our second day here, I took the kids to Prater, which is an amusement park, and we tried a lot of rides. In most of them I had to hold onto Kat for dear life, because I'm that scared. But the ride of the Riesenrad, a giant wheel, was defianitely a highlight for everyone. The beautiful view up there was mesmerizing. You could see the whole of Vienna in it's full glory. Everyone was awestruck.

I was so awestruck that I didn't even realise that Ashley stood right next to me and had her arm around my lower back. Kat was in the other booth with the rest of the kids, so noone could stop her from doing that. When I realised her actions I jumped a bit and removed her arm and gave her a glare.

"I hope you're aware that I'm able to send you home if you don't stop acting the way you do now"

She nodded and turned in another direction, but I could still see the smirk on her face and a somewhat proud look on her face.

So today we're going to Schloss Schönbrunn, a castle, and the Tiergarten Schönbrunn, a zoo.

We were stood in front of the Schloss and I explained some things about it, "I'm not sure how much you listen to ms. Cabello in history, but this is Schloss Schönbrunn, it's a castle which Schloss Versailles in France has been used as a template for. It's huge and it has over thousand rooms, but there's only 2 toilets in there. It used to be a summer residence for Kaiserin Maria Theresa, who introduce compulsory education in Austria and Kaiserin Sissy, who was Kaiser Franz-Josef's wife and one of the most famous emperors and you might know her from one of the "Sissy-movies" you'll get to hear more from these two in there. So please pay attention, it's very interesting"

(A/N: I did take a tour through Vienna when I was in primary school and we heard all of that, so I'm not sure what exactly they tell, because I might forgot something)

All the students and Kat stood awestruck once again, because of how big the castle was and how beautiful it is inside. They all listened intently to the guide telling them about the history and thankfully they were all very interested in the history of Austria and all the emperors. As we made our way into the next room the guide talked to me.

"Sind Sie die Lehrerin oder eine Schülerin? (Are you the teacher or a student)" he looked flirtly and wore a grin, to which most girls would easily fall for. Yes, he was kinda handsome but nothing and noone can beat my girlfriend.

"Die Lehrerin und es tut mir leid, aber ich bin glücklich vergeben.(The teacher and I'm sorry but I'm happily taken)" I smile thinking of Jade, I love her so damn much.