Chapter 11

Jade´s POV

~2 weeks later~

Today´s the night of the teacher´s concert where I´m performing at as well. Yesterday the headmaster told me that the audience will vote for their favourite and I´m going to perform with the winner together after performing myself.

Right now I laid in Pez´ bed with my beautiful girlfriend in my embrace still asleep. I kissed her cheek softly so she wouldn´t wake up, but I know that she wouldn´t wake up from a bomb exploding right next to her so nevermind, and she smiled and mumbled something like "Yes Jade of course I´ll marry you". So she´s dreaming of marrying me.

I know I already imagined my future with her way too early but now that we´re dating it seems to happen more likely and I love it. Just the thought of Pez in a beautiful white wedding dress walking down the aisle with a huge smile on her face got me filled with excitement.

I scrolled through twitter and retweeted and replied to some of my fans. I also did a follow spree seeing all the happy tweets and the reactions from my fans. I looked at the trends and #Jadefollowspree was trending. And even though it´s been 3 weeks #Jade´smysterygirlfriend was still trending, my fans are that dedicated.

You can probably guess how mad they got when they first saw the photos from me and Pez making out the other day in front of my house. Pez´hair built a curtain around our faces so they didn´t see her face, neither did they see her dress in detail as she was wearing my jacket. So not even her students have an idea that it´s really their teacher with me. Their ship name for us right now is Jystery it´s put together out of Jade and mystery. It´s cute how dedicated and supportive they already are even though they haven´t seen Pez´ face and don´t even know her name.

To be honest the photos are cute and Katherine keeps taking lots of photos from us. I plan on getting them printed out and put them in a photo album and give it to Pez on a special occasion.

Also it´s cute how she gets all shy and blushes when she realizes that someone took a photo of her. And then she´ll either try to hide her blush with her hands or look to the floor or she´ll hide her face in the crook of my neck and be all cuddled up to me. I prefer the last of the three because of obvious reasons.

It´s only been 3 weeks but I already know she´s the one for me. I smile when I remember my memories with Pez. From our first date to our second one, to meeting her best friends to her meeting my friends and family to all of our shared kisses and intimate moments together. I´ve never been more happy in a relationship before scratch that I´ve never been happier in my entire life before. She completes me and accepts and loves me for who I am. I couldn´t have asked for a better girlfriend. And I´m always inspired and emotionally affected every time she tells me her opinion on certain topics and her opinion is often very extensive and wise, and it always brings a smiled to my face seeing her pour her heart out.

I´m so proud of her as she´s of me. I haven´t performed in a while and I miss it already but it´s kind of relaxing not having to work and getting to spend more time with my family and friends and more importantly with Perrie. Ah I love her so much I could listen to her sweet voice all day and watch her do nothing all day she´s just perfect.

Alright Jade stop. Anyways why I´m proud of her. She won the best teacher contest and is now officially the best teacher in the UK.

~day of the final of the contest~

Perrie´s POV

Today´s the day. The top 3 teachers were invited to the Capital fm studio in London. It´s very exciting I mean I´ve been to London before but I´ve never been in a radio studio.