Chapter 46

Jade´s POV

We arrived at the island and are right now at the beach. It´s the late afternoon but it´s still sunny and really hot, so we thought why not use the opportunity and spend some time at the beach. The thought of Pez in a bikini might have helped me saying yes, but that´s not the important thing. The important thing is that we´re spending some time together.

And seeing Pez smile and happy all the time makes it even better. She had some rough days recently and needed something to cheer her up and that´s what I´m doing right now. Pez layed her towel on the sand and stripped down so that she was now only in her bikini.

I gasped taking in all her beauty, I think she worked out because her abs are even more defined then the last time I saw them. I saw her like this a lot of times already, but it´s always breathtaking to see her like this and soak in all her beauty. I have to pinch myself and remind me that this isn´t a dream and that she really is my girlfriend.

"Close your mouth, baba. You´ll catch flies" she told me giggling, she´s so cute.

I closed my mouth and repeated her earlier actions, now it was her who was gasping, her eyes trailed up and down my body, shamelessly checking me out. Her eyes lingering on my abs, she bit her lip, looking ever so sexily. Her hands touching my abs, stroking them at some point.

I have to work out a few times every week, because I need to stay in shape for all the performances and stuff. Pez seems to be very fond of it so that´s good and I saw many of my fans commenting a picture of mine with stuff like "nice abs" so I guess they like them too.

Pez drew different shapes and patterns on my abs. And I had to bite my lip to surpress a moan, because seeing her drool over my abs and seeing the amazement in her eyes is kinda hot. When I couldn´t take it anymore I picked her up, causing her to shriek and trying to get out of my grip when she realised what I´m about to do.

I ran to the sea with her still in my arms, pouncing on me and yelling for me to let her down, at what I just laughed. "Let me down" she yelled and punched my back, trying to get me to let her down.

I smirked, because I was stood in the sea already, "As you wish" I told her and threw her into the sea, she shrieked and landed in there with a splash. Her head surfaced again and she glared at me, but I just laughed at her, clutching my stomach, from how much I laughed.

"Could you at least help me out?" she asked and held her arm out, I took it and wanted to help her up, but ended up falling into the sea, now it was her who was laughing.

"I can´t believe you actually fell for that" she managed to say through fits of laughter.

"Whatever" I said and gripped her waist, causing her to look at me, a smile appearing on her face.

"You know, I always wanted to kiss someone in the sea" she told me, as she glanced at my lips.

I smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss, she immediately kissed back, my arms were resting on her waist and hers around my neck, bringing me in closer to her, sure a few tourists were there, but I didn´t care about them. Right now everything that mattered to me was my girlfriend and her unbelievable soft lips.

"And how was it?" I asked her, wanting to know if her dreams came true and she wasn´t disappointed.

"Better than I could have imagined" a dreamy look was on her face and I couldn´t help but smile like a fool the entire time, everything she does is pure perfection and I don´t even know how she manages to do that, nor do I care, I´m just happy that she´s actually mine.

We messed around a bit more in the water, it not being cold, but a relaxingly comfortable temperature, so we didn´t freeze when we´d dive or something. We even shared some underwater kisses and yes they were great.