Chapter 18

@littlemixer95 I want to dedicate this chapter to you. Your comments are always so nice and I hope this chapter helps your obsession ;) Hope you enjoy it :)

Perrie's POV

Right now we're stood at the airport in Schwechat, waiting for boarding. I think about this 2 weeks, a lot has happened. First off our days in Vienna and Jade's surprise visit. This day was by far my favourite, seeing Jade again and attending a big charity event with her, where she introduced me officially as her girlfriend to basically everyone there.

She's just amazing. I miss her a lot, but it's become better now that she was here. She had to leave the morning after, because she had to do a meet and greet in the UK. And I think she told me that she'll be working on her next album as well and that she'll use some of my poems as songs. I feel so privileged to be her girlfriend and share all this amazing experiences with her. I really am lucky. I can't fight the smile forming on my face. It just appears every time I think about her.

Anyway, the students loved the 4 days in Corinthia. We went to the Wörthersee, one of the biggest lakes in Austria and they enjoyed the beach-like weather. Because the weather in Corinthia is the same as in Italy. Other than that we visited a Heurigen, which is a typical Austrian thing kinda like a restaurant but not as formal and it's without warm food there's lots of cold food. For example a Brettljausn, which is basically a wooden board used as a plate, the same size, and there are different sausages, cheese kinds and spreads on it and you get bread and rolls and other stuff seperately in a basket for the whole table. You often get wine, cider or unalcholic drinks like coke or grape juice there.

So that was a new experience and it tasted delicious. After these 4 days we went back to Vienna and did a Fiaker drive, which is a horse with a carriage in which you sit. And went shopping, because we didn't have time for that before. Kat and me got lots of new clothes and gifts for our families, friends and I bought Jade a minny mouse necklace, I hope she'll like it.

For 2 days we went to Hollabrunn, which is a town about half an hour from Vienna, and has got lots of schools. So that the students would see how an average Austrians live. Because lots of people think they live in the mountains and always wear their national clothing, which is absolutely not true, they live like people from the UK, their houses are just a bit bigger.

I even arranged for them to go to commercial college for a day there and go to the English and German lessons in groups of 3. For them to see how different their lessons are. You're probably wondering how I managed to do that, well when I did a semester abroad in Austria when I went to UNI. And the English teacher there was so nice and invited me to her lessons, so that her students would talk more in English and I asked her if she was ok with my students coming here.

(We really have English students from UNI coming to our English lessons, this year we had a girl called Imogen she was lovely)

They really liked that and told Kat how she should do her lessons like the teacher there, seeing how much easier it was. But as soon as they realised how difficult the German lessons were they didn't want to change the lesson topics anymore. Some didn't even understand all the words the German teacher said from how fast she talked and what kind of words she used.

That was it pretty much. So back to our situation in the moment, we were sat on the airport waiting for boarding to begin, Kat and me used the time to talk to our students.

"What did you like best about the trip?"

"The Life Ball"

"The Heurigen"

"Commercial college in Hollabrunn"

"And why'd you like it that much?"

"I loved the food there, it was so delicious. It's such a shame that we don't have Heurigens in the UK" Lisa said with a sad face.