Chapter 39

Perrie´s POV

She went down on one knee and I gasped. "Jade.."

I was overwhelmed, my feelings all over the place, first she creates the cutest surprise ever and then she proposes? I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, they were indeed happy ones. She makes me happy and noone else is able to make me feel this way. I know it, she knows it and everyone else knows it.

I could feel everyone´s eyes now on us, all of them were awaiting Jade´s next movement. Some maybe even wondering how the ring looks like, you never know. Jade looks up at me, with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah Pez?" she asked me.

"Are you really about to do what i think you are doing?"

"What does it look like" she asked with a slight smirk on her face.

"It looks like you´re about to propose, baba" I told her, she is good at hiding the obvious, really, it´s like she doesn´t have a clue that she´s actually proposing at this very moment, funny right.

"What? I´m not proposing, at least not in this very moment, I just got on my knee to tie my shoe laces, she told me and pointed at her loose shoe lace. I giggled a bit to myself, that´s so Jade, tieing her shoe laces in a moment, where everyone would expect her to propose, or just hold a cute little speech.

Got ya ;)

She looked around and saw that everyone was crowded around us. "What were you all expecting a proposal?" everyone nodded their heads or replied with yes. Jade giggled to herself, "I have a feeling that every time I get down on a knee someone thinks I´m about to propose" I giggled with her, remembering her "pre-proposal" as her fans put it, in Newcastle, where she confessed her neverdying love for me and was down on her knees.

"You can´t blame us, you guys seem to be married already" Jonnie shouted causing everyone to break out in little snickers some even laught a bit.

Jade ignored my brother´s comment and turned to me again, she got up and lifted me up from my seat. "I promise you I will propose to you, because I can´t imagine myself spending the rest of my life other than that there are too many people around, I want our engagement to be intimitate and only about us two. And I need to get your dad´s blessing first" she told me, so that only I was able to hear it.

"You are so cheesy"

"You love me for it"

"Just because you aren´t smelly cheesy" I joked and she bursted out laughing. Our laughter eventually died down and we just stayed like that, with me in Jade´s arms and her holding onto me protectively. Neither one of us loosing eyecontact throughout this moment, a smile made its way on my face, when I realised that I had the perfect girlfriend and that she was willing to do literally everything for me.

Both of us leaned in and soon the all too familiar feeling of her lips on mine, moving in sync, was here again. I felt the sparks in my stomach, I think the spark will never leave and it only gets stronger each time we kiss.

Jade lifts me and spins me in the air, our lips never leaving one anothers. Eventually breaking the kiss, but Jade didn´t stop lifting and spining me around. "Baba, stop, please" I pleaded, but she just continued, untill she felt dizzy and both of us landed in the grass,being a laughing mess.

Our laughter died down, when a shadow, darkened our vision, I looked up to see..

Cliffhanger :o..not :D

I looked up to see my dad standing there, a slight smile on his face. It´s been a while since i last saw him and I had no idea that he was coming here as well. I immediately jumped up and hugged my dad. "Slow down, mouse. I can´t breathe"