Chapter 56

Jade´s POV

"I´m nervous" said the gorgeous blonde in my arms, we were laying in bed, enjoying our time together, because the girls will come over in a few hours and I´ll go to Lesy´s at the end of the night. I rubbed Pez´ back, trying to make her forget her worries.

"I´m too and we have every right to be nervous, tomorrow´s a big day" she smiled up at me, getting me to smile immediately, she just makes me too happy and I´m glad that tomorrow she´ll finally be mine forever and ever. When I think about it I couldn´t be happier, but at the same time I´m a nervous wreck all the what if´s in my head, but when I look at Pez laying in my arms right now, her lips curved up in a smile, her eyes scanning my face, looking for a sign to tell her what I´m thinking about.

"I love you" I told her and kissed her forehead, causing her to grin lightly and lay on top of me, our lips inches from each other, "I love you too, baba" and with that she leaned in and kissed me, even though she was straddling me it wasn´t a rough or needy kiss, it was slow and meaningful, it was like saying I love you all over again. All of our love being in this kiss, we pulled away, smiling at each other like idiots.

My hands wrapped around her shoulders, hugging her, our cheeks touching. We stayed like this for some time, just listening to each other´s heartbeat, to me her heartbeat is one of the most beautiful sounds to be found. It´s the sound that is able to calm me in seconds, the sound I think of when I try to fall asleep, when Pez isn´t there. It´s like a song telling a story, our love story, because her heart is beating for me and only me.

"Baba?"

"Mhm?"

"What do you think the girls will do for tonight?"

"That´s a brilliant question princess, I wish i knew" I really wish I knew, they are pretty much unpredictable, they could get a stripper, or just bring tea, I could imagine them doing everything possible and that´s the bad thing, I really have no clue what they planned. It´s our hen party and we decided to celebrate it together with Camren, Kat and Lesy. I think they told me that we´d stay at home, but nothing more.

"They are unpredictable" Pez muttered, I guess she was thinking the exact same thing as me right now and judging from her body language she was really curious and a bit scared, I guess she knows her friends and that´s why she´s scared. Actually I should be scared because Jess and Leigh have thrown quiet a few parties that got out of hand.

"They really are" I muttered to myself, "But anyways let´s not worry about that right now, it´s our last time being alone without anyone other than the two of us before we get married, we should enjoy it" I told her, kissing her nose, which scrunched up so adorably. I pecked her lips, earning a light giggle from her.

"Ok and how do you want to enjoy it?" she asked me, still straddling me, I rolled over, so now I was on top and pressed light kisses to her neck, "I thought about something you really would enjoy" I continued to pepper loving kisses to her neck, they weren´t needy in the slightest, I just wanted her to know how much I love her with this simple gesture.

"And what is that?"

"Well I thought about going to a restaurant for lunch and then go for a walk, nothing special" she smiled at me and kissed me briefly, I took that as a sign to get up and got dressed, she followed my actions and got dressed, I was finished before her and turned to her, seeing my fiance without a shirt on. I had to bite my lip and hold myself back, so that I wouldn´t pounce on her then and there, hickeys in your wedding photos aren´t so great.

"How much cleavage does your dress show?" I asked her, she turned to me and gave me an are you going mental look, but she put her hand over her boobs to show me how much cleavage there would be. I took a few steps and stood right in front of her, my arms wrapping around her waist. And I kissed her, she responded instantly, melting into the kiss. I soon pulled away and got on my knees, still in front of her.