Chapter 4

Jade´s POV

I left the school as quickly as I could and drove back home in record time. I rushed up to my room without saying hello to my mum, she knowing me well enough to know that I´m usually not like that, came up to my room and smiled at me expectantly.

"Who´s the boy or the girl?" she asked with that stupid smirk of hers that she always wears when she knows something is up.

"What do you mean? I don´t get it?" I said acting dumb.

"Don´t play with me Poopey. I know you now tell me"

"Stop calling me that mum you know that it´s embarrassing and thanks to you Leigh and Jesy call me that as well. By the way Leigh and Jesy send you all the best wishes and nice greetings I think they´re coming over later this week" I said wanting to change the subject.

"That´s nice of them I really look forward to it already. They´re all loved up and cute which reminds me that you still haven´t answered my question young lady"

Dang she´s too good. "Alright mum. Her name is Perrie and she´s one of Karl´s teachers we´re going to meet up at the café later." I said giving in.

My mum jumped up and down and started to act like a teenage best friend and began asking questions like "Is she pretty?", "Do you think she likes you?", "Is she out of your league?" to the all to famous "What are you going to wear?". Gosh, I swear sometimes my mum just gets way to excited. But I couldn´t help myself but think about the blonde and our date later. 

I smile really wide and my mum says, "You really like this girl don´t you?"

"Yeah, I know it´s probably to early to say this but I think I begin to fall for her. I want to learn everything about her that you could possibly learn she´s just amazing in every single way." I said smiling dreamily to myself.

"So your really serious about her?"

"100% mum. I think she could possibly be the one I marry"

"Well then I want to meet her but only under one condition"

"What condition?"

"She has to be your girlfriend"

I smiled at that. She has to be your girlfriend. My mum´s words echoed and repeated in my mind. Imagine Perrie being my girlfriend. Us being happy together no matter what. No Paparazzi or hater can bring us down. Me proposing to her one day she says yes and we both cry tears of joy. Us getting married and get children together. And living happily ever after.

But first I gotta get an outfit. I turn around to face my mum already holding an outfit in her hands. It was a cute crop top with an + on it. I remember buying it on one of Ed Sheeran´s concerts before I got famous. Other than the top she held skinny jeans in her hands.

"You could just wear your converse or something. Don´t want her to think you´re one of those celebrities who always dress up like it´s a red carpet event." she said.

I thank my mum and get dressed. She really gets it I´m really thankful for having such a supportive  and understanding mum.

My phone buzzes and I see that I received a new message.

Hey, I´ll be at the café in about 10 minutes just thought I´d let you know, love. xx-Perrie <3

Alright I´ll see ya there. I´m really excited xx-Jade <3

I quickly hugged my mum and rushed out of the house to my car. Within five minutes I was at the café. The paparazzi followed me and even got inside but thankfully the owner threw them out. Perrie wasn´t here yet so I took a seat at the back of the café and ordered myself a coffee.