Chapter 17

Jade's POV

"So Jade, just be honest about everything and focus on the interviews not Pez"

"I know Leigh, why are you acting as if it was my first interview?" Leigh's behaviour is really weird right now. I've had millions of interviews already, asking me all kinds of questions, and here she is now acting all nervous I'd say something stupid.

"I know you. And when it comes to Pez, you forget about everything and focus on her. Therefore I'm frightened you'd say something like Pez is perfection when they ask you what's your favourite colour."

She does have a point here. "I'll try and focus on the interviews even if it's hard"

"Thank you! Oh and don't get to jealous when someone talks with her or looks at her"

"I never get jealous!"

"Sure you don't get jealous. You just want to kill every person talking and looking at Pez inappropriatly. And that includes one of her students, you even have a voodoo doll with the name Ashley on it. I mean if you think that's all normal and ok then I can't help you"

I look down and blush slightly. "Fine. I do have a tiny jealousy problem, but I can handle it"

"Tiny? You've got a fucking voodoo doll of on of your girl's students"

"Baby, don't be so hard on Poopey. She just doesn't want to loose her. I don't want to loose you neither, Jess" Leigh soothed Jesy and hugged her from behind, putting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder kissing her cheek, calming her down in the progress.

I smiled at the cute pair and jumped up and down singing, "Whipped, whipped, whippi-di-whipp, guess who's whipped? Jesy's whipped! Whipped, whipped, whippi-di-whipp, Jesy's whipped whipped whippi-di-whipped. Leigh's got her whipped, whipped whippi-di-whipped" They looked at me annoyed and looked as if they were about to punch me but I just continued.

"Whipped, whipped, whippi-di-whipp, guess who's whipped? Jesy's whipped! Whipped, whipped, whippi-di-whipp, Jesy's whipped whipped whippi-di-whipped. Leigh's got her whipped, whipped whippi-di-whipped. Payback's a bitch!"

"Shut your mouth and get ready for the ball"

"Could say the same about you, ms. whipped whipped whippi-di-whipped"

They rolled their eyes and walked off to get changed, or snog whatever. I looked at my outfit, my stylist got me. It was extravagant, yet simple, not making me look like Effie Trinket. It was light green on the top turning darker and darker as the dress went on. My tan skin and brown hair building an amazing contrast. My make up artist started to do my make up and I decided to check twitter.

There were lots of tweets saying how cute me and Pez were. I smiled and searched through the Jerrie tag. Lots of tweets and pictures came up. Many people told me how gorgeous Pez is and how happy they are for us, to have each other. I looked at the pictures, there were many of us snogging, like how did they get all of these pictures, then there were some of us holding hands, her sitting on my lap, us sharing ice cream and one of her sleeping. Wait what? How would they get a picture of my girlfriend sleeping?

I clicked on the tweet and saw that it was retweeted from Jesy's account. Jess! i should have known. I clicked on her profile and found her latest tweet it said,

For those who want to know, this is the gorgeous Pez a.k.a. Poopey's girlfriend :) They are so cute together and are a match made in heaven *-* Pez is so lovely and now a close friend of mine, here she is doing what she loves - sleeping! :D Lesy<3

The picture was attached to the tweet and I didn't know if I should either kill Jesy and Leigh or thank them because this tweet was so cute and lots of Thirlwarriors tweeted things like Jerrie forever or that Jerrie is their OTP. I'm glad my fans are so accepting towards us.