Chapter 51

Jade´s POV

It´s been exactly a week since the TCAs and Pez and I were still laying in bed, Pez asleep, me being awake and stare at her beauty. The TCAs were amazing by the way, I won all the prices, causing twitter to go crazy and trending #Jadeslaysyouall and #JadeslaystheTCAs for a few days.

Twitter has gone crazy about something else as well though, they saw the pictures from the red carpet and noticed the ring placed on Pez´ left ring finger, meaning they are curious if we´re engaged or not. I haven´t said anything about it yet, I only had performances all week and a few studio sessions, so I didn´t have interview where people could ask about it, or they didn´t ask about it.

What only made it worse was that I posted a picture of Pez sleeping, in which you could see her left hand, because the duvet didn´t cover it and they clearly saw the ring, I captioned it with "Great waking up to this again xx" So of course Instagram went crazy after that.

Right now I´m on my laptop and watching some videos in which they are wondering exactly that, I saved Chelsea´s for last, because I love her videos she´s like a fan, so I know how they feel at some point. Anyways I clicked on the video and soon Chelsea popped up on the screen.

"What does our favourite British sweetheart Jade Thirlwall and a engagement ring have in common? You don´t know? I´ll tell you. This weekend at the TCAs the British singer was seen with her gorgeous girlfriend Perrie Edwards. Nothing out of the ordinary right? You´re wrong!" she said and pointed at the camera.

"If you look closely and the two you can spot a gorgeous diamond ring on the blonde´s finger. Of course others noticed as well and we are wondering if it really is an engagement ring. Jade hasn´t said anything about it yet, but we hope she does soon. Now if they are engaged think about them as couple forever, to help you with that I made a little collage with my favourite Jerrie moments"

Soon different clips of us appeared on the screen, even the one in which Chelsea compliments Pez and she just plays it of like it´s no big deal and some other moments, like our smiles when we see each other or us kissing, even when Pez didn´t have a shirt on, yeah they put that in the TV show. At the end the clip where she asked us what we think about the fans supporting us showed.

"Aren´t they too adorable? If they aren´t engaged they need to asap. Have you seen how nice and modest Perrie is? And not talking about how gorgeous she is #marryheralreadyJade so what are your thoughts about Jerrie? Are you team #JerrieismyOTP or are you #Theyarealrightbutincrediblycuteandneedtogetmarriedalready who am I kidding there won´t be teams they just really need to marry, Jade Perrie is a keeper" 

A big smile formed on my face, not only knowing the fans love us but basically everyone loves us. It´s always nice knowing people support us. I looked at Pez who was still fast asleep next to me, I thought back to the TCAs.

~flashback to TCAs~

"Aww that´s such a beautiful ring, good job Jade" Jennifer told me and high fived me.

We were at the toilets right now, because no one was in here and we didn´t want anyone to know. We took our seats with Pez in the middle, between me and Jen. Our hands being intertwined the entire time, we shared brief kisses in the commercial breaks, but I think they caught us one time because the hosts were saying something about it, which caused Pez to blush and hid her face in my arm. I just grinned at the camera and played along.

"Now here to present the next award for best female artist Jennifer Lawrence" it wasn´t untill now that I realised she had been missing. "Hi guys" she said as she waved, the audience got wild. "Calm down, it´s just me" she laughed lightly when the audience cheered again, "as you might know I won a surfboard today as well" the crowd went crazy again, "thanks to you guys and it´s amazing, so here we have 6 hopefuls to get one of those as well, so here are the nominees"