Chapter 7

Jade´s POV

As we came nearer to the restaurant I could sense Perrie getting more nervous by the second. Her legs shook and she looked out of the window.

"Babe, are you alright?"

"Yeah of course. Why´d you ask?" she asked trying to hide her nervousness. I stopped the car and looked in her beautiful eyes. I could see her fear in them.

"What are you afraid of, babe?"

"It´s nothing..it´s just I'mscaredtomeetLeighandJesy"

"Sorry what was that?"

"I´m scared to meet Leigh and Jesy. They´re your best friends. what if they don´t like me?"

"Pez, they´re going to love you. Now don´t be so nervous think optimistic. Just think about our future together"

She smiled and thanked me. I loved how I could calm her so easily. We stared into each others eyes and leaned in closer closing the gap. Our lips moved in perfect sync once again in a slow yet passionate kiss both of us knowing that no matter what everything is gonna be alright.

When we pull away I open my eyes and ready myself for my next step. I´ve thought a lot and I realized that I love Perrie i love everything about her, her bright blue eyes, her dazzling smile, the dimples that form when she laughs so melodically, I think you get the point. And I need Perrie to know that. My palms are sweaty and now I´m the one whose nervous. I put all my confidence together and try to be brave as these words leave my mouth.

"I love you, Pez" 

She smiles really wide and hugs me. "I´m glad you feel the same way. I love you too, baba"

Our lips touch again and before we could start to snog I stop her. Don´t get me wrong I love making out with Pez but we have to attend a date.

"Umm Pez, I think we have to get to our date"

She giggles and gets out of her position on my lap. How did she even get there? Anyways we get to the date and I open the door for her.

"Being the gentlewoman you are I see"

"Only for you m´lady"

Our chit chat was soon interrupted when the paps found our location and snapped loads of pics. I instantly hugged Perrie and wrapped a protective arm around her waist as we made our way into the restaurant.

"Stay close to me and don´t answer any of their questions. Keep your head down. love" I kissed her cheek and guided her into the restaurant. The paps shouted random questions towards us.

"Jade look over here"

"Jade who´s your girlfriend?"

"Bring her over here. So we all can have something from her"

My grip on her waist tightened and I heard Perrie´s whimper. "Sorry I didn´t mean to hurt you"

"It´s alright, baba"

"Don´t need to be shy, Jade" the paps again

We finally got inside and we went up to the receptionist.

"I´ve got a reception for Thirlwall"

"Sure. I´ll show you your table. Follow me"

Soon we sat in our seats in the very end of the restaurant. Leigh and Jess were already waiting for us.

"Hey guys, this is my gorgeous girlfriend Perrie Edwards, Pez these are my best friends Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jessica Nelson"

"Nice to meet you two Jade´s told me a lot about you already" Pez says as she leans in to shake hands with Jess. Oh Pez not with these two. Jesy slapped away her hand and hugged Pez. She looked a bit taken back but still hugged back. Leigh and her did the same thing and they sat down.