Chapter 59

Jade´s POV

"And Perrie is back in the UK right?" the interviewer asked me, I nodded smiling.

I really missed her, I´ve been away for a month already, promoting my album in the US. Thankfully I return back home later today, which means that I´ll get to hold her in my arms again. We´ve been married for half a year now and I´ve never been happier, she just makes me so happy. Everyone has been responcing so great to us being married now, the fans love me being with Pez and it´s the best feeling ever knowing everyone supports you.

"Yeah she is, I´m really excited to see her again"

"When will you see her again?"

"Today actually, I got a few days off and I plan on spending all the possible time with her"

"That sounds really sweet, we´d like to tell you something"

"Sure what is it?" she got me really curious and she´s just stalling it, smiling in the camera for way too long.

"We´ll tell you after the break" she told me and someone yelled break, causing me to groan in annoyance. I´m pretty impatient and she just can´t do that to me. First she tells me she wants to tell me something and now there´s a break, why do hosts of TV shows always have to do that to us.

I got up, getting backstage and walking to Lesy, Leigh was talking to someone and Jesy was just watching her, her eyes twinkling, a pure look of love and adoration for her wife and it was so cute. You could tell they still are in love with each other, admiring every single oh so little thing the other did and when I think about it, Pez and I are just like them. Young and in love with each other.

"What are they talking about?" I asked Jesy, pulling her out of her little trance, the dreamy smile still placed on her face. "I´m not sure, I just love the way her lips are moving" she said and watched them again, i love doing this when Pez talks, they are getting more and more like us.

"Do you still have my phone?" I asked her and she nodded, fishing in her purse, handing me my phone, I thanked her and got to a secluded part backstage, with no people around. I dialed Pez´ number and waited to hear her sweet, angelic voice reply.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey baaaaaaaaaaaaabeee" I heared Kat´s voice reply she obviously thinks I think she´s Pez, "Could you hand Pez the phone?"

"Damn it, I can´t trick you" she cursed, making me laugh, "but um sorry she´s kinda asleep right now, we just had a meeting and you know how much attention she´s always paying to those"

Oh Pez and her sleep, she´s a teacher, but acts like some bored student in class, falling asleep, it´s actually hilarious to me. But it´s adorable at the same time, just the thought of her sleeping is making me smile widely.

"Could you tell her something from me?"

"I could but I just woke her up, so talk to her yourself" she told me and I think she gave Pez her phone, because I soon heard her sexy morning voice saying, "Hello?" I could imagine her laying on the sofa in the teachers´ lounge, rubbing her eyes, not really understanding what was going on in the moment, because she just got up.

"Hey princess, had a nice sleep?"

"Baba?" she asked, unsure if it was really me or if her sleepy mind was playing tricks on her. I giggled lightly, because she´s just too adorable when she just got up and is still sleepy.

"Yeah it´s me"

"How´s America?"

"It´s great, but I miss you a lot"

"I miss you too" she told me, her voice saddening, it made my heart break, I don´t want her sad, in fact I´m ready to do everything I can to prevent her being sad.