Chapter 57

Jade´s POV

I woke up to an empty bed, I frowned, when there was no Pez in my arms, it was only some shirt of hers and a pillow, this doesn´t feel right, I miss her. I smelled on the shirt I was cuddling and smiled weakly, when I smelled the familiar scent of my soon to be wife. She´ll actually be my wife, I smiled the biggest grin I´ve ever smiled, Perrie Louise Edwards, aka the most gorgeous human being, is willing to become my wife, mine and only mine, not Ashley´s, not her ex´s, not our neighbour´s, who´s always checking her out, when she´s getting the mail, she´s willing to become mine. I can´t say it enough, I can´t get my head over today, it´s so overwhelming, now I know what Jesy must have been thinking when her and Leigh got married.

But unlike her, I don´t have any doubts that she´ll ditch me or something, I know she loves me with all her heart and I know that she´ll say yes. I hugged the pillow tighter, breathing in her scent, imagining her next to me in this moment, it´d be so much better if we would have spent the night together, but no we had to have a traditional night before the wedding. I´d rather have her in my arms in this very moment, but no our families were too stubborn to let us.

The door opened and in walked my 2 best friends, "See who´s awake already" Leigh gushed, I think Jesy mumbled an, "I told you so" but I´m not sure about that. "Morning" I told them, my head still buried in the pillow. "Are you excited for today?"

"Excited is an understatement, the perfect girl will finally be mine forever" I told them, while sitting up, both of them giggled, they´re so in love, I hope Pez and me will always be like that. "Well are you ready to have breakfast so you´re ready for your day today?" Leigh asked me, doing jazz hands as did her wife, they are such idiots.

I laughed at them and got up, walking into the kitchen, where I could smell the pancakes already, that reminded me of Pez, she loves pancakes, well she loves food in generell but still, this made me miss her more again, I sat down and ate a bit of the pancakes, but it reminded me of Pez again, how we´d share pancakes and how we´d kiss in between. I couldn´t eat now, because it´d remind me too much of her, I stirred in the pancakes, causing Lesy to stop eating and look at me, "What´s wrong, Poopey?"

"It´s just I miss Pez, a lot"

"We knew you were really cheesy, but I never thought you´d be that cheesy" Jesy joked, causing me to laugh slightly, she knew what to do to make me laugh and my life easier. "Thanks Jess, it´s just when Pez is with me, I know nothing bad will happen, but right now she isn´t there and it´s the most important day in my life and she isn´t here to tell me everything´s gonna be alright"

"Hey, she´ll be here later and say i do, which is thousand times better" Leigh told me, rubbing my back. It´s actually true, hearing her say I do will be the best words that I´ve ever heard in my life and probably ever will, well this and her saying "I love you" these will be the best words ever.

"Yeah you´re right" I told them, smiling, putting a piece of pancake in my mouth, "Good, now eat up and then you´ll get all dressed up" and this was all I needed, because I knew that I´ll see Pez later on and that she´ll be there for the rest of my life.

Perrie´s POV

"More chocolate!" I yelled, while I was busy eating some chocolate, I think my entire face was covered with it, but right now I didn´t care, I needed to calm my nerves down a bit, today´s the most important day in my life and I´m worried that Jade will get cold feet or just doesn´t want to marry me at all. What if this was all some twisted dream? What if she just wants to make fun of me and really isn´t in love with me? These thoughts make me go made, I need some chocolate.

"Fuck guys I need chocolate like now" I screamed, Laur was busy styling my hair, which was a bit difficult, due to me moving around all the time, but she hasn´t yelled at me or anything, I think she can imagine how I feel right now, so she hasn´t said anything about my behaviour.