Chapter 3

Jade´s POV

I couldn´t fall asleep at all yesterday. All I kept thinking about were her amazing blue eyes and everything else about her like her melodic giggle and the way she called me love. Every time I tried to close my eyes I saw her. Figuring out that I just couldn´t sleep at all that night I began to write a song I finished it by 4 in the morning. It´s called DNA the line that stands out the most for me is "it´s the blue in her eyes.." I feel very passionate about this song and I think when she hears it she might know that it´s about her.

Before I knew it my alarm clock rang and I knew I had to get up. I smiled when I remembered the reason why I had to get up early today. I´m going to see her again. With that in mind I got ready in minutes, yelled a quick bye to my mum and drove off to school.

When I got off my car I immediately got swarmed by fans and signed lots of random things and took several selfies with my fans. I really do love them but right now I have to get inside to meet a certain blonde again. I took the opportunity and ran towards the entrance of the school. Some people tried to get pieces of my clothes but I being the skilled person I am reached the entrance without getting pushed pulled or scratched.

I made my way towards the teachers´ lounge and my smile widened at my sight. There she sat looking as flawless as ever talking to another blonde.

Her smile warmed my insights instantly, she was wearing a blouse and skinny jeans making her look cute yet hot at the same time. How does she manage to do that? She just looked so happy talking to that blonde and- hang on what blonde? I couldn´t help but feel jealous. What does this blonde bimbo want from MY Perrie?! Hang on did I just call her my Perrie? Well I want her to be mine but I don´t know her well enough-stop arguing with your mind Jade! You´re a normal person not some psycho arguing with themselves!

More important who is that blonde and what does she have with Perrie they seem really close. Are they colleagues or friends or are they dating? If they do date I don´t stand a chance with Perrie. They continue to chat and laugh until the bimbo leans in and kisses Perrie´s cheek. I feel my heart sink at that so it is true I don´t have a chance with her. 

But at the same time I feel everything inside of me clench I need to get with Perrie but I don´t know how. It´s really frustrating. The bimbo skips off happily and starts to snog some guy who´s standing there. What´s her deal first she steals my Perrie and then she cheats on her? I prepare to go over to her and teach her a lesson but as I look towards Perrie I see her smile. Does that mean they aren´t together? I should figure it out.

I make my way over to the stunning beauty I´ve been obsessed for the last few hours and tap her arm like I did yesterday.

"Hey Jade, tapping my arm is your thing isn´t it?" she asks I just laugh at that.

"No, but if you want it to be it can"

"So your performing here today?"

"yeah, are you looking forward to it?"

"Yes I do. I think I´m gonna watch the first songs and then sneak to the teachers´ lounge to take a nap"

"Do you think my concerts are boring, Edwards?"

"No, not at all you´re amazing at performing live actually. I´m just not a morning person at all. In fact my family insisted that it shouldn´t be called not being a morning person instead it should just be called Perrie" I giggled at that.

"Well you´ve got the right job then being a drama teacher. Haven´t you?"

"Normally i have my lessons later but today everyone had to be here that early. You kill me, Thirlwall.By the way I´m not a drama teacher, love"

"Why you lead the drama club don´t you?"

"Yes I do. But I´m an English and German teacher here. I just lead it because I like drama. You can volunteer to take drama but you don´t have to"

"German? How come you teach German isn´t it crazy difficult or something?"

Just as she was about to respond she got cut off by the headmaster once again. Doesn´t he know when the time isn´t right? 

"Ms. Thirlwall your performance starts in a few minutes so please come to the sports hall"

"I´ll be there just a second, sir"

I turned to Perrie and said"I´d love to hear your story about German and all that. How about we meet up after school in the café by the bank?" I asked hopeful. If she says no I´d be devastated.

"Yeah sure I´d love to."

"So is this a date?" 

"If you want it to be it can, love" she winked.

"Alright so it´s a date. Oh and here´s my number see you later I got a crowd to entertain." I said being happier than I´ve ever been.

She just giggles and kisses my cheek. I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach and ran towards the sports hall. I´m still shaking slightly as I walk on stage but it´s not because of the nerves it´s because of that one little kiss on the cheek I can still feel her soft lips pressing against my cheek.

"Welcome guys I´m Jade and i´ve once sat in the exact same stools as you right now, wondering if I could ever need the stuff we learn ever again and here I am now and you really don´t need a lot of it but you still gotta learn it won´t you?" I smiled as I took in the crowd. But secretly I´ve been searching for a certain blue eyed English teacher in here. And there she was smiling while leaning against a wall. I could see her dimples from here she´s just so cute.

"Alright guys the first song I´m gonna perform for you lovely people is my latest single and it´s called "Salute" sing along if you know the words" I grinned knowing this song is one of Perrie´s favourites. i see her cheering along with other students and that blonde bimbo is by her side again. Again what´s her deal?

"Ladies all across the world listen up we´re looking for recruits. If you´re with me let me see you hands stand up and Salute. Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots. Representing all the women Salute Salute!" I sang and see Perrie singing and dancing along with an enormous smile on her perfect face.

The rest of my performance was a blur as all I was thinking about was Perrie and our date after school. I watched her as she left the room just as she said and went to the teacher´s lounge to take a nap. At least it´s what I think she did because when she came back she looked as if she just woke up.

And as I finished up the performance my mind was still full of the blonde. When I went to talk to her again the headmaster stopped me once again. I swear he´s getting on my nerves a lot today. He said something about how amazing my performance was but I didn´t pay attention to him. Because I followed Perrie with my eyes and saw that she left already. I felt really depressed and wanted to scream at the headmaster for ruining my chance with Perrie. But all my worries went away when I read the new text message on my phone.

Hey just wanted to say I enjoyed the performance sorry but I had to nap during it. Anyways I´ll see you at our date xx -if you didn´t figured out already it´s me Perrie ;)

I felt on top of the world. Now bring on the date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope someone enjoyed it. I´m not sure if the story is boring or not help me please. Lots of love <3