Chapter 52

Perrie´s POV

I looked at the clock hanging behind me on the wall, this was my last lesson for today and it´s a really late one, those go by really slowly and drag on forever. It would be the end of the period in 20 minutes and no one in this classroom had any motivation to work today, not even me.

I´ve had a really long day and straight after school Jade and I will start wedding planning for Lesy´s wedding, they asked for our help and us being the great friends we are agreed to help them, so the sooner I get out of school the more time I´ll have to eat something in between. I could hear my stomach growl already.

"Alright class, that was it for today, you are dismissed" I told them, they looked at me, like I had another head growing out of my shoulder or somewhere, clearly not believing what I just said.

"You heard me, you better go, before I change my mind. Just don´t tell anyone I let you out this early" they all gathered their things together before rushing out of class, shortly after them I picked up my bag and locked the classroom, after leaving it as well.

I nearly ran to my car and drove home as fast as I could, I unlocked the front door quickly and sprinted into Jade and mine house, it was getting colder again and I didn´t think about it this morning, as I forgot to bring a warm jacket. Once I was inside I could feel the warmth of our house surround me. I got out of my shoes and ran to the toilet.

After finishing my business, I went in the kitchen to make myself some food, but was suprised when I saw some food already cooked and on a plate on the table. I sat down and started to eat, "You´re home pretty early, what happened?" a very familiar voice asked, causing a smile to appear on my face immediately.

I looked up, some pasta hanging out of my mouth, and some spaghetti sauce covering my face, because I was that hungry and practically had my face put in the food. Jade laughed at me, sitting down beside me.

"You need to learn how to eat like a lady" she told me, I ignored her and continued to eat, it tasted delicious. Jade sure knows how to cook some great spaghetti.

"I let my class go early, because no one had any motivation today not even me and I didn´t want to be stressing that much because we´ll help Lesy later on. And I was starving, so thanks for the pasta" I told her and started to eat once again.

"I thought you missed me" she teased, I glared at her and slurped a noodle, which hung out of my mouth. "Not really, baba. I didn´t even know if you are here by now" I told her truthfully, she had a photoshoot and I had no idea when she would be home.

"Well I did miss you, it´s nice seeing you again, my love" she told me and kissed my cheek lightly. I finished my fantastic meal and put the plate in the dishwasher. I went to Jade and leaned in to kiss her, but her hand stopped me.

"Princess I´d love for you to kiss me, but you have spaghetti sauce all over your face, don´t you want to clean yourself a bit first" she told me and pushed me in direction bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror and my eyes widened, there was spaghetti sauce everywhere on my face, even on my forehead, how did that happen? I cleaned myself, so that there was no sauce on my face anymore, when I was satisfied with my work I walked back in the kitchen, where Jade sat scrolling through something on her phone.

"Better now?" I asked her, pointing at my face, "Yeah" she said as she pulled me on her lap and kissed me passionately, I immediately gave in and kissed back with just as much passion. Our foreheads were pressed together and we stared into each other´s eyes. Both of us smiling like idiots, but then she went back to scrolling on her phone.

I leaned my head on her shoulder, wanting to see what she was doing, "What are you doing?" I asked her, kissing her neck, letting my lips lingering there.