Chapter 53

Jade´s POV

I layed in my bunk bed on my tour bus, Pez was laying next to me, still fast asleep of course. We were in Germany right now, I´d have a lot of interviews today and some camera team from some show here will film in my tour bus as well. So I´ll have to wake her up soon.

I gazed at her, sighing a bit, I don´t want to have to wake her up, she looks so peaceful and cute here in my grasp asleep. But I had to wake her, so I started to kiss her cheek lightly, only getting a smile as response. She´s way too adorable. I started shaking her lightly, she layed by the wall, so I didn´t have to worry about her falling out of bed. She didn´t even nudge one bit.

I climbed out of the bed, sighing, letting her sleep a bit longer, while I was getting ready for today. I was brushing my teeth when Jesy stood by the doorframe suddenly speaking up, causing me to jump in surprise, "The camera crew are already in the bus, just so you know" Jess told me, I nodded and I could see her leave again through the mirror.

I should get ready faster now, but there isn´t anything I hide on the bus right? I share basically everything with my fans, they only haven´t seen me naked and never will and I don´t really want them to see Pez nearly naked or something like that.

And yes there´s a reason for it. I´ve seen what people are tweeting about Pez and most of the things aren´t appropriate, so that´s why i don´t like people seeing her like this, they´ll get fantasies and all that chaz, but she´s mine and I´m the only one who gets to see her like this.

That´s when I realised something. The curtain of my bunk was open and in this bunk layed Pez, without pants on, only a shirt and a thong on. I lifted the blanket off of her when I got out of the bunk and when I left she faced the wall, which means everyone is able to see my fiance´s bum and legs.

I instantly sprinted to the bunk, where of course the camera crew was, filming my fiance. And I quickly pulled the curtain closed, so that they couldn´t see Pez anymore. "Welcome to my tour bus" I told them and stretched my arms out.

"So you guys can walk around and film if you want, while I wake this one up" I told them pointing to the still closed curtain. They walked somewhere else and I got some of Pez´ clothes and got in the bunk trying to wake her again, with the curtain still closed this time.

"C´mon Pez you need to wake up" I told her as I shook her.

Nothing worked today, she really was asleep deeply today. "Jade, we gotta get going soon, so you should wake her up soon" I tried to wake her again a few times, but quit trying soon, as she didn´t even move.

So I decided that i should get her dressed and carry her to whereever we´re going. I lifted her feet up, so that her bum was in the air and slipped a pair of jeans on her legs getting them over her bum and buttoning them at the front.

I then let go of her legs, so that she was laying down fully again. I took her shirt off, being met by her amazing boobs. I bit my lip, while eyeing them. She makes it so damn hard to concentrate on what I should do next and she isn´t even awake.

I look away as best as I can, so I wouldn´t pounce on her here and there and took the bra I took out for her, I smirked it was my favourite one on her, the sexy lacey one. I cover her boobs with it and lift her up a bit, and fastened it. I might have took a few sneaky kisses and bites there, but that´s not important. I quickly slipped her shirt on her and got out of the bunk.

I then got her out of it and carried her outside. Paps and fans were waiting there already, I smiled for them and took a few pictures with fans, that was until a pap touched Pez, I glared at him, "Don´t you dare do that again" I barked at him, he was taken aback and scooted away from us.