Chapter 8

Jade´s POV

I woke up with the most beautiful human-being living on this world in my arms. Perrie is still asleep with her mouth slightly open and cute little snores escape her mouth. She looked so peaceful I could look at her all day. I get out of Pez´s embrace slowly not wanting to wake her up and get my phone. I took a picture of her sleeping and set it as my lock screen. I looked at her one last time and smiled to myself before changing in some of Perrie´s sweats and a loose t-shirt.

I make my way downstairs and start to explore her house for a bit. It seems like Pez lives alone. She´s got many pictures on her walls. On one wall there are pictures of Katherine, Lauren and Perrie showing them together when they were toddlers, in kindergarten, these were especially cute because Perrie´s front teeth were missing which obviously couldn´t keep her from smiling widely at the camera, some photos from primary school and high school, even a graduation picture to one of them now. It´s a very cute idea to do something and their friendship is very strong otherwise I don´t think they´d still be friends. I leave this part of her house. Maybe having snapped a few of young Perrie´s pictures.

And make my way into her living room again I look at her pictures which showed her family, at least I think it´s her family. A family picture with Pez and her brother and mum even her dad was on there. Pez told me her parents divorced. Then again photos with her friends now Camila´s in them as well. They look like they´ve been made recently.

Her living room is very homely. There is a very comfortable looking couch and I know from testing it that it is in fact very comfortable. In front of the couch is a TV and a couch table. The room is kind of modern but also kind of vintage looking.

I take a look at her bookshelf and examine her books and she´s got a lot of them. She´s got literally every book you could think of from perks of being a wallflower to The fault in our stars to the Hunger Games and Harry Potter to Shakespear. She even classified them in categories like Literature, Classics, Youth novels and German books. Out of curiosity I scanned the German book section. I recognized some books my German-speaking fans recommend for me once I´d learn German to read them. These were books like "Tschick", "Austauschkind" or "Löcher" (A/N: some books I had to read in German class they´re good books the best one is defiantly "Tschick" it´s very fun. I´m not sure if there´s an English translation because it has been translated in many languages)

After exploring her entire house and feeling very at home I checked my phone and got on twitter and saw that nearly all the trends are related to me in some kind of way.

#Jade´sgirlfriend

#Whoareyoumysteryblonde

#Isshesingleornot

#ThirlwarriorsloveJadenomatterwhat

#Areblondeshertype

#Jadesaysomething

#SouthShields

Many fans are asking me if I was single or not and I decide to announce it to the world. I type a new tweet.

Hey Jadewarriors :) I know that all of you want to know what´s happening. Well the gorgeous blonde that was with me is in fact my girlfriend I love her and I hope you support our relationship and you learn to love her as much as I do xx

In the matter of minutes hundreds of people retweeted my tweet and reply to it. Many were supportive and glad that I had a girlfriend while others didn´t like the idea much and then there were the homophobics but when I looked at my lock screen and saw a sleeping Perrie on it I forgot all these comments and smiled knowing I´m in Perrie´s house and why I´m there.