"Anything. I'll tell you everything."

"What did they want with Lydia and me?"

"An advantage. If they had you, they had me. They're trying to tear the pack apart from the inside."

"Pack? Like actual wolves?"

"Yeah. Derek's the Alpha. Scott and Erica are in it too. And so are Sophie and Stiles but they're human."

"Am in it?" I joked, trying to make him smile.

"I want you to stay as far away from all of this as you can. It's my fault you're wrapped up in this."

"No it's not." I said simply, moving around him to sit down on the bed. 

"It is. If I wasn't close to you, they would leave you alone."

"I'm a big girl, Isaac. I can make my own decisions too. I had a part in this too. I followed Aiden into the woods, even though I knew something was off about it."  

"You thought you could trust him." he tried, sitting down next to me.

"And you told me I shouldn't. You should've been the one I trusted. But it's ok. Because now I know and I can help you through all of this."

"You know you can't tell anyone about any of this right? Not even Mary or Luke. And tell Lydia that too."

"Of course. I won't tell anyone."

He nodded his head, content with my answer. He grabbed my hand, lifting it up to his lips to press a kiss to the back of it.

"I should go. You must be exhausted."

"Stay." I paused when he gave me another look of confusion. "I'll pretend that I want you here to protect me, if you want."

He finally smiled, a small one but it was enough. "Are you really not scared of me?"

"Why would I be? You're still the same person you were a few days ago. So, will you stay?"

"Of course I will."

I grinned up at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek before getting up to shower. I tried to be quick, throwing on the pajamas I'd brought in with me in a hurry. I walked back into the room, grabbing my hair brush.

I paused when I saw Isaac back at the photo wall, his lips still tilted up into a smile. I ran the brush through my hair a few times before setting it back down, walking over to join him. I followed his gaze to a photo Lydia had taken of her and I, both of us smiling at the camera.

"That was just a few months ago, in summer. We decided to go to the park and have a picnic. And I, of course, brought along my camera."

He didn't respond, only turning to me and pressing his lips to mine. I lifted my hands to place them on his jaw, leaning onto the tips of my toes. His went to my waist, tightly grasping my shirt as he pulled me closer.

"What was that for?" I breathed as he pulled away slightly, keeping his forehead pressed to mine.

He shrugged, a smirk forming on his lips. "I'm just glad you're back."

I let one of my hands drop to his, grabbing his fingers to pull him over to the bed. I dropped onto it with a relieved sigh, cuddling up into the blankets as the mattress dipped down with new weight. I felt his arm wrap around me again, pulling me into his chest.

I looked up at him as he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. I let my head drop back down onto his chest, gripping his shirt in one hand as I felt my eyes drooping. Neither of us said anything as we slowly fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

Stiles's POV

"Thanks for calling Derek." Erica muttered from her seat as I paced back and forth in front of her.

"You guys almost died today. Sophie's dad is in there with his organs nearly hanging out. Laila and Lydia could be dead for all we know." I listed, exaggerating the words with various hand movements.

"Sounds like a normal day to me."

"The worst part is I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."

"Stiles, we're all fine. We always are. It's not the first fight we've gotten into."

"That doesn't make it any better. Any one of us could die at any second. Do you realize that? An Alpha could sweep in right now and tear both of our throats out."

"But they won't."

"And what if they convince Derek to join them? What're you gonna do then?"

"He won't either."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do. Now come here." She held out her hand, a sleepy smile on her face. "I need my pillow back."

I silently sat down next to her again, letting her rest her head against my shoulder, shifting around to get comfortable. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Shh. Get some sleep."

"But-"

"I'm trying to be romantic. Don't make me want to rip your head off right now."

"Fine."

Author's Note: 

Laila and Lydia are back! What do you will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!