79. The proud HUSBAND who got his wife as a blessing from God...

En başından başla

The blushy smile in Pragya's face clearly explains Arjun and Aaliya that a big romantic talk is going on between Abhi and Pragya not minding a big function is going on in their midst and they are flying in their own world...

Aaliya and Arjun makes a teasing smirk and coughs aloud to gain the attention of Pragya who scowls at them angrily for disturbing their romantic moments ...

Arjun: Ahem.. ahem.. Aalu darling.. We are in college only na... Huh... Too much love is overflowing here, making the place to get too hot...

Aaliya: Yeah, yeah.... I too thought that we are in the annual day function of our college, Ajju.. Uff.. This place is turning like a lovers spot... Some people are not at all bothering about anything...

Arjun: Haan Aalu... They are busy in romancing and they least care that many people are sitting near them too... They didn't mind that two babies are beside them and they are trying to provoke bad thoughts in our minds too... Poor us...

Aaliya: Ajju... Hold your heart tightly okay... We shouldn't get spoiled on seeing all these romantic stuffs... Oh God!!!! Please save all of us before this place drown in their love and romance...

Pragya glares at Arjun and Aaliya angrily who are dramatically teasing at them.. Pragya texts abhi to concentrate in the function and she gets up from her place stomping her feet hardly...

She throws the mobile towards Aaliya while Arjun caught it safely before it breaks down into pieces, making Aaliya to sigh in relief... After all, they are not ready to face the wrath of the angry pragya Abhishek mehra by saying anything further ...

Pragya walked towards Madhu and Rk while Arjun and Aaliya are rolling in laughter uncontrollably as Pragya had deleted all the chats she had with Abhi, knowing very well that the naughty two will shamelessly read all the texts

Pragya walked towards Madhu and Rk while Arjun and Aaliya are rolling in laughter uncontrollably as Pragya had deleted all the chats she had with Abhi, knowing very well that the naughty two will shamelessly read all the texts ...

Rk gasps in shock as he didn't expect Pragya will come up so soon and said that she will do the master of ceremony with RK as she is fine now .. Madhu goes to help Sid while RK sighs as he doesn't know how to stop her..

Pragya: Shall we start Rk darling!!!! Enough of your drooling ... A big Niagara is overflowing... Wipe it off quickly and Close your mouth tightly... Let's concentrate in our work...

Rk: Lolly 😡😡😡😡😡... Why did you do like this??? I didn't expect you will come up so soon.... You spoiled it lolly...

Pragya: What I did??? I gave you a freaking one hour.. But did you talked anything to Madhu.. No right.. Be a man, RK.. Just look at Abhishekh sir.. He proposed his wife directly before everyone..

What a man he is na... How much he loves his wife... Aww... Such a lucky girl to get him as her husband.. Feeling really jealous of their love... Huh...