Chapter eighteen : part eighteen | November - December

November 2008
Nevland, British Columbia

After I walked out on my shift the company called me and begged me to work daytime hours at a different store. They weren't upset with me for what had happened, I was told that I was not the first person that didn't get along with that supervisor. I apologized for my actions and graciously accepted their offer because, I still needed money to get home. I worked full time day shifts for two weeks.

I was nervous to go back to my home-province. I had left with out a final goodbye to anyone and expected to be hated when I got back. I worked out an arrangement with a guy friend that I had known for a few years. I would stay at his place and pay rent when I could.

The train ride would have been better if I wasn't such a socially anxious person. I tried to avoid all contact with other passengers. I was saddened to find out it would be a three day trip with no shower.

If you ever get the chance to take a trip across Canada, I suggest you do it (if they promise there is a shower!). I took pictures that I will put here because they are too beautiful to waste.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a picture of the place I was living.
———————————————————