Who you are

Months had passed.

During the time I visited Taehyung often, due to me feeling kinda guilty that he was in such a critical state.

But he had recovered in the end and went back to his normal everyday life.

Jae had stopped asking questions about Jimin and just continued enjoying his time as a little one.

Jin and I spend most of our time together to distract him so he won't be thinking about his father too much. And it worked really well.

Everyone's life was back in order again.

And my day would've had a great start until...

I got a call. An anonymous call.

I kept staring at my phone for a while before I hesitantly answered.

"Hello? Do I speak with Lee Min-yeon?"
An unfamiliar deep voice of a man echoed through the line.

"Yes it is. Who is there?"

"My name is Kim Namjoon, I am responsible for the 'Park Jimin case' and I'm here to tell you that he'll be send off."

"W-what?" I asked as I almost choked on air.
"H-he is free to go?!"

"Yes Miss he is."

~Police Department 1pm~

I've been sitting here for around 2hours and no one had approached nor told me anything about Jimin.

I began to wonder what I really was here for and stood up. I took my soft brown coat and was about to leave when a tall man suddenly called out my name, preventing me from leaving.

I turned to my left side and answered with a questioning 'yes'.

The mans lips curved up revealing his dimples as he told me to follow him.

I did as he said and was lead into a small room which seemed like an office.

My eyes wandered around the room before they landed on Mr. Kim who was sitting behind a neatly organized desk.

"Please take a seat. I'd like to have a few words with you before they'll let him out.

"W-what"
"Oh I meant Mr. Park. He'll be here in a few minutes."

A slight 'oh' escaped my lips as I felt anxious to see Jimin again.

It had been 10 months now.

I straightened my posture a little before I nodded my head at Mr. Kim.

"So, let me ask you something about your son."

"Huh? How do you know about Jae." I asked. Not wanting him to be involved with this.

"I had been told, you and Mr. Park have a son together. Isn't that right?"

"It is. But I don't know why that would have to do with anything."

"It doesn't." He said. "I just want to know if he ever witnessed his fathers abnormal behavior."

I furrowed my brow at the officers question.
"Never. I don't want my kid to see such cruel things."

Mr.Kim kept quiet and stared at me for a while.

"Let me ask you something Miss." Then he looked deeply into my eyes. "You obviously do know about Mr.Parks psychotic characteristics." He said "So why did you even decide to have a kid with him in the first place, if you're really that overprotective over your son."