Fear

"I need to go to work." I said desperately for the hundredth of time.

"Please Jimin...I can't miss work!"

"Why not?"
He said, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Because-" I stopped. I actually didn't know what to say, I mean everyone needs to go to work right? Besides making money there is no proper reason to it. It's just like that.
~Why do I even have to explain myself?~

Jimin looked at me and then he took out a key from his pocket.
He didn't say anything but untied me anyway.
As soon as the tight grip of the cuffs loosened on my wrist I hissed slightly.
It was so red, so swollen and so painful. He really is crazy, nothing else but crazy...

Jimin immediately grabbed me by my shoulders and sat on the bed in front of me.
He looked deeply into my eyes until he whispered:

" You better not try to escape alright? Cause if you do I will find you wherever you are. And trust me you don't want know what I'll do to you if I found you, okay babe?..."

"J-jimin.."
" I SAID OKAY BABE!!?"
He shouted while scaring the shit out of me.
"Okay."

Jimin let me go to my house to change as he watched me from his window.
I changed into a white feminine blouse and combined it with a tight black high waist skirt which ended right above my knees and black high heels.
I did a natural makeup look and fixed my hair before taking my car keys and leaving my house.

When I was about to walk up to my car I saw Jimin in front of a sporty  luxurious one.
~probably his car~
He looked mad tho, what's now?
"I'll drive you." He said emotionlessly. Grabbing my hand and dragging me in his car.
As I sat on the passengers seat, he closed my door harshly and went to the drivers seat.

It was silent the entire ride. Neither one of us said anything and to be honest I didn't dare to say anything.
But one thing for sure confused me.. how did he know where my workplace was?

"We're here."
"T-thank you...there's no need to pick me up-"
He chuckled evilly. "You wish. I'll pick you up by 8 so finish work quickly. I hate waiting." He said looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Y-yeah... sure

I quickly got out of the car and rushed into the company I work at.
I went straight up to my desk and sighed in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Jia asked, startling me.
"Huh??" I asked confused.
"You look exhausted."
"-What? No! I'm perfectly fine" I said not wanting to worry her cause I knew how concerned she could get sometimes.
"Don't lie I saw you walking out of a guy's car..." she smirked wanting to know every little detail.
"Idk what you're talking about now would you please excuse me." I quickly took my leave and went to the elevators, wanting to get to the roof to jump from it.
Jk. wanting to get to the roof to take a break from all. It was a precious place to me, I could forget about everything just by looking at the amazing view it had.

As I reached the top floor and opened the door to the roof, I saw a guy standing there all alone.
~huh? I've never seen him before~

I walked up next to him and stared at the view without saying anything.
He then turned his face towards me, slightly confused by me.

"Beautiful. Isn't it?" I said while still staring at the view in front of me.
"Yeah...it's really relaxing." he said as his gaze was still focused on my face.
"Am I that pretty?" I chuckled,
...
It was quite for sometime.
He didn't say anything.

"You are." He said nonchalantly.
My eyes shot up in confusion I looked at him for the first time and was kinda taken aback by his beautiful face.

"What did you say?" I asked not sure if I might misheard something,
"I said you're pretty"
"Me?"
He chuckled and smiled brightly.
"Yeah is there anybody else here beside you?"
"N-no..." I looked down as I scratched my neck. He smiled,
"I have to go now but it was nice to meet you, my name is Kim Taehyung by the way."
"Oh, I'm Lee Min-yeon. It's nice meeting you too" I said with a smile on my face.

~7:30pm~
I had thirty minutes left before Jimin would come and pick me up.
I crossed the street and entered a café next to the company.
I ordered a cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin before taking a seat next to the big windows.
I looked outside it got dark and it was raining, I  sighed feeling stressed out. To be honest I was really scared of what was yet to come, Jimin was a total psycho besides that he was a killer with no feelings. What if he's just going to play with me for a while and kill me too when he gets bored of me.

While I thought about every little crazy possible thing I didn't realize that someone sat in front of me.
"Hey."
I snapped out my thoughts and looked at the person. It was Taehyung.
"Hi" I said hesitantly,
"I saw you here all alone so I thought I might keep you company for a while." He smiled,
"No it's okay I'm actually really glad it's you."
He furrowed his brows in confusion before smiling brightly again.
"So...I thought we could get to know each other better. Let me start. I'm Taehyung but all my friends call me Tae, I'm 21 years old and from Daegu but I moved to Seoul some months ago. I work in the IT department."
I nodded my head before introducing myself to him just as he did earlier.
"My name's Min-yeon, I'm 20 years old and am from Seoul" I chuckled nervously. "And I work in the sales department."
"Awesome." he said happily "so we'll be seeing each other often now right?"
"Huh?" I asked really confused by his statement.
"Because we work in the same company" he explained.
"Ohhhh yeah.. yes sure."
~okay that was awkward~

We talked a little more and I had to say it was really nice with Taehyung he is really kind and funny everything felt so different with him around and he also made me forget about Jimin.
~OH SHOOT JIMIN!~
I immediately checked the time, it was 8:17pm. I stood up collecting my stuff and was about to rush out of the café when Taehyung suddenly called out to me.
"Where are you going?" He said while he stood up from his seat.
"I'm so sorry but I totally forgot about something. I need to leave now. I'm sorry."
He nodded and I quickly left the café.

~oh shit, oh shit, oh shit~
I was so scared I totally forgot about Jimin he's probably really mad now and he had even told me not to upset him. I'm so dead. Literally dead.
I ran in front of my company trying to find him, he might still be here.
I looked around and walked back in forth trying to recognize his car somewhere. But there was no sight of him.

After several minutes I decided to go home by myself.

I arrived at home after 20minutes. I looked at Jimin's house wondering what he'd be doing right now.
Or maybe he's hiding in my house wanting to kill me. Every absurd thought rushed through my mind, scaring the shit out of me.
I looked at his window but there was still no sight of him.
I didn't know why but I didn't dare to enter my own house and walked over to his house.
~maybe he'd let me explain~
I was shivering and shaking non stop. My heart was beating like crazy I thought it would jump out of my chest at any second.

When I stood in front of Jimin's front door I saw that it was slightly opened
~huh?~
I tried to peek inside but everything was dark.
I breathed in heavily before opening the door.
Nothing.
I didn't hear anything nor did I see Jimin anywhere.
I walked up the stairs trying to be as quite as possible.
And suddenly! there was a sound, it sounded so painful, so terrible, so horrific. Someone screamed. No! Someone cried...
I followed the sound that send shivers down my spine.
before I stopped in front of a door.
A whine again,
a hiss again.
Suddenly it sounded like a knife fell to the ground.
It was quite.
My breathing stopped and my heart was beating so loud.
I took all of my courage and opened the door slightly.
And saw.....!