New Start

~Taehyungs POV~

"What do you mean you can't look for her!"

I shouted as Jia held me back while I was about to freak out.

"I'm sorry but since this person is an adult and only missing for 3hours we can't tell if she's in danger."

"But she is! She would've informed me!"

"I'm sorry sir. But like I told you before you have to wait for at least 24h and if there'd be still no sign of her you could come back."

The policeman stated calmly.

"Let's just go Tae. We're wasting our time."
Jia said.

I scoffed at the police officer, before we made our way out.

I don't know how long it'd take but no matter what I promise to find you Lee Min-yeon.

~Min-yeons POV~

I made breakfast since Jimin was still asleep. After last night I felt extremely guilty. Jimin really loves me, even tho he doesn't really know how to show it. I felt like I needed to help him. Since he told me that he tried to change himself, but still failed, I decided on helping him.

I decided to stay by his side and show him a better side of life.
Because I thought that there were a lot of things that he regretted doing.

While I thought about all of this, I felt two arms around my waist.

Jimin was back hugging while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?"
He asked me with his raspy morning voice.

"Breakfast"

"Sounds good." He answered after he placed a kiss on my cheek.

I froze for a second by his unexpected action but went back to cooking, to not make it look obvious.

I didn't feel super comfortable with Jimin around yet. But I also didn't feel uncomfortable. It was crazy. I couldn't tell what I was feeling. Every time he seemed hurt, I felt hurt. And every time he seemed happy, I got happy.

Maybe I had fallen for Jimin already, but was just lying to myself. Or maybe I didn't, but wanted to get closer to him?

I really didn't know...

I placed the food on the table, as well as two glasses filled with orange juice.

Jimin looked extremely happy. As if it has been the first time that someone made breakfast for him.

He stuffed the food in his mouth and his eyes widened.

"W-what? Is it not good?"

He shook his head like a crazy person.
"It's delicious!"

I smiled at his comment on my food and took a bite myself.

"Thank you."
Jimin said out of nowhere.

I looked up to him and nodded my head, saying it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I'm glad you made it"
He said in return.
Which made me laugh.

"I really enjoy cooking so whenever you want something. Just tell me."

He looked at me for a second before a big smile made its way to his face.
And before I knew it, I was staring at his beauty. The way his eyes disappeared while he smiled, the way he scrunched his nose and how his big lips curved upwards. I admired every bit of his features.
But I got snapped out of my thoughts as soon as Jimin flicked my forehead.

"Yah pabo, Stop staring at me. Am I that handsome?" He smirked.

"I wasn't staring!" I exclaimed. As my cheeks turned a bright red.

"So why're you blushing?"

"I-I'm not!"
I hit his shoulder when I suddenly felt dizzy. I didn't know why but I had the urge to throw up all of a sudden.

...

I got up and rushed inside the bathroom like there was no tomorrow.
Jimin seemed shocked at my sudden action and followed me immediately.

I fell to my knees and started to puke.

Jimin ran towards me and held my hair back so it wouldn't fall on my face.

He seemed worried as he patted my back lightly.

Afterwards I got up and flushed the toilet, before I went to the sink and washed my mouth and my face.

Jimin led me out and laid me down on the couch. He stroked my cheek and went inside the kitchen to make some tea for me.
After 10min he came back.

"Here drink this."
He said softly.

"T-thank you."  My voice sounded pretty weak right now, while I took the mug out of his hands and drank the tea Jimin made me.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked worried as he took the mug from me. He went back to the kitchen and walked over to me with a wet towel in his hands. Which he put on my forehead.

"I'm feeling a little bit better now thank you Jimin."

He nodded and smiled to me, as I reached out for his hand. "I'm really glad you're here"
I said out of the blue. I didn't mean to say that out loud, but Jimin has been really kind and caring to me lately and for some reason I wanted him to know that I was starting to enjoy his company.

"What did happen?" He asked still slightly confused, why I threw up.

"I don't know..I took a bite from the food and I started to feel sick. But, like really sick."

Jimin nodded and sat next to me on the floor while I laid on the couch. He held my hand and watched me as I fell asleep.