Helpless

~Please don't play the video yet!~

I was pushed inside and the door closed within seconds. Jaes eyes widened at the sight of the man pushing me. I looked at him and tried to signal him to run to his room and lock the door.

He was smart so thankfully he got what I meant and rushed upstairs.

I stood in front of Jimin, preventing him from following Jae. But to my surprise he didn't even look at him for a moment. It was like he didn't care and that was what frightened me.

He wouldn't do anything in front of Jae right?

I just hoped he wouldn't.

I was beyond scared right now, but that didn't stop me from acting tough towards him.

"Cut it, what do you want?" I asked with a serious voice.

He kept on staring at me without saying a word  before his gaze wandered towards the stairs and back to me.

My eyes widened. Jae was upstairs.
"Don't you dare do something to him."

He chuckled.

He looked back at the stairs, while saying:
"Is he mine or Taehyungs?"

W-what?

"W-why should he be Taehyungs? What the hell is wrong with you! I would wish he wouldn't be yours! What kind of father are you?! Leaving me all alone while I was pregnant!!"
I shouted on top of my lungs and letting everything out, I kept in these four years.

I gulped, realizing what I just did.

His eyes became dark and he made a fist with his hand, while clenching his jaw.

He stepped closer towards me until our noses were almost touching. "That was really stupid of you Min-yeon" he whispered as his breath hit my skin.

I pushed him away from me. "Oh really? You know what? You're right trusting and falling for you was really stupid of me!"

He kept a blank expression on his face after my outburst right now.

He was about to say something when-

"Mommy!!"

Oh no.

"Are you okay??" A voice squealed as a little boy sprinted down the stairs.

"Jae leave! Go back to your room!" I demanded, knowing I wouldn't be able to protect him from Jimin.

"No! Leave my mommy alone!" Jae screamed while he began to cry.

He ran up to Jimin and kicked his legs with his tiny ones.

Jimin had an unreadable expression on his face as he looked down on the little boy.

"Jae please come here!"
I went up to him and took his hand to hide him behind me, but Jimin saw it coming and prevented me from doing so, by grabbing my wrist harshly.

"Mommy!"
Endless tears were streaming down his face as he saw Jimins tight grip on me.

I didn't care about the pain I just didn't want Jae to suffer and see everything.

"Please Jimin...do what you want, but not in front of him. I beg you."

He looked deeply into my eyes before letting go, leaving a red hand print on my wrist.