Mistake

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT-THEMED CONTENT AS WELL AS FICTIONAL IDOL BEHAVIOR I'M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THE LIVING PEOPLE USED IN THIS FIC ACT OR TREAT OTHERS THIS WAY. PLEASE WATCH AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...My eyes widened in shock as I saw Jimin hovering over me. He pinned my hands over my head holding them tightly with his right hand...

He kissed my jawline before he suddenly put a cloth on my mouth. I struggled around. He didn't get off me, his grip on my wrists, the cloth on my mouth, his evil smirk and the slow approaching darkness which took over my whole body as I passed out slowly....

I woke up to a bad headache and wanted to get up to grab some Aspirin to reduce the pain. But I stopped when I realized that I couldn't move because I was tied to a bed.

Tied. To. A. Bed...wait what?!
I started to panic and realized that I was in a different room which was filled with dim lighting. Wasn't I at Tae's?
What did happen? Where am I? As all those thoughts rushed through my mind I felt a hot vibration inside my body which made me scream out in pleasure.

And all of a sudden all of my memories started to flush back to me. Jimin? Oh god... no! What did he do to me? I still managed to ask myself, as my mind wandered off to a whole new world. This pleasure I felt was intense and made my whole body shake.

All of a sudden the vibration started to work on its highest speed. And I had no control over my body no more. This kept going for an eternity, which made me turn into nothing but a moaning mess. I tried to raise my head to look for Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen.

Minutes after minutes went by and I had cummed probably like a million times already. The vibration and tension that rushed through my whole body made me scream out in pleasure like never before.

And then suddenly everything stopped. The vibration I had felt before was gone, but was turned on again in an instant before I could even recover.
I arched my back due to the extreme pleasure, when I suddenly heard a voice coming from a dark corner of the room.

"Surprise babe"
The owner of the voice walked towards me revealing of course non other than Mr.Park himself.

"Jimin you bastard!"
"I got so turned on while watching you, babe" He whispered in a seductive voice.
He got closer and leaned in placing his hands on each side of my head trapping me inside his arms. "I thought about how my huge dick would feel inside you and how you'd scream my name like never before." His lips brushed my ear sending chills down my spine. The way he talked turned me on so bad but I had to get a hold of myself.

"Keep on dreaming! Now let me go!"

And then it hit me like a truck. I..was..naked..

!!!!!

"Who the hell took off my clothes!?" I screamed as I looked at Jimin with tears in my eyes.
"How you dare! This is rape Jimin!"

Jimin chuckled slightly at my statement after he hovered above me. "It's not babe cause I can clearly see you want this too." He said as he started to rub my clit. I bit my lip suppressing a moan.

"I swear I want to fuck the shit out of you." He groaned before he crashed his lips on mine.

"Jim-"
"Hush babygirl" he hissed