Difficult

I woke up due to the sun shining heavily inside the bedroom. I yawned and stretched myself as I accidentally hit something. I stopped in my tracks. And slowly turned around to see Jimin laying next to me.

My head hurt and I felt extremely dizzy, but I managed to recall everything that had happened yesterday. I remembered getting lost, Jimin found me, I cringed at the thought of us kissing as I facepalmed myself. Really? How desperate am I?...And then it hit me like a truck..Jimin had told me about his past. His mother. His childhood. And why he kills people.

I scoffed. Thinking that he still didn't really give me a proper reason as to why he's killing people.
I looked at him. He looked so calm and soft. At first sight no one would ever think that someone like him. Like Jimin. Would be a total psycho. It didn't match his appearance. But that was exactly what made things so easy for him.

Who would think of a serial killer, a stalker or a crazy psycho by looking at Jimin? Exactly. No one. And I was pretty sure, he was well aware of that. Which only made him seem more like a psycho

I tried to get slowly off the bed when a hand pulled me back. I gasped as I heard a soft chuckle. I looked to my side and saw Jimin staring at me with intense lust in his eyes. He had a big smile on his face as he leaned his head on his right arm.

"Morning" he said with a husky morning voice.
"Morning...." I whispered back, while I tried to get me out of his grip.
"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. I hesitated at first but spoke up again. "I-I gotta go.." He raised a brow at me. "Where to?" He said sharply. As his smile disappeared within seconds.
"T-to the bathroom" I stuttered, slightly uncomfortable with his grip on my body.

He smiled immediately while he tilted his head once again.
"Alright meanwhile I'll make breakfast!" He stated. I nodded my head and fake smiled at him, as I got up from the bed and headed quickly towards the bathroom door. I stopped in front of the door and turned around one last time, to see Jimin still laying on the bed, smiling kindly at me. I blushed slightly because of his intense gaze on me. I opened the door and rushed inside, closing it just as fast.

~Jimin's POV.~

She fake smiled at me...
She really thought I wouldn't notice.
How pathetic. I didn't like that she still didn't open up and gave herself to me. I'm not a patient person, so I wouldn't be playing her game for too long. She seemed so uncomfortable right now...that reminded me of her little try-to-escape adventure yesterday. I clenched my jaw, as I tried to calm myself down. The thought of her wanting to leave me made me extremely angry.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of us. It wasn't anything big, just some pancakes. I heard her walking down the stairs as she entered the kitchen. She noticed me and a smile spread across her face. Another fake smile. I made a fist with my hand but hide it behind my back so she wouldn't notice, I tilted my head to the side as I smiled at her, my anger build up right now. She's a liar.

I wanted her to be honest...I didn't like it when people were acting fake..it sickened me.
Humanity sickened me.
I tried to control myself...before my real self would come through. So I started a conversation with her. Watching every move she made.

~Min-yeon's POV.~

He tilted his head again... is that a habit of his, I didn't notice before? Besides that, I didn't really like the way he smiled at me, he seemed stiff and....weird. I couldn't describe it, it was really creepy.

"So are you hungry?" He asked out of nowhere.
"Yes.." I answered, while I walked towards the counter. He held two plates in his hands and shook his head. "Not here, cmon" he walked off and I quickly followed him.