Enough

"M-min-yeon???!"
He exclaimed as he stood shocked and speechless in front of me.

"Jin.."
I greeted my older brother weakly whilst looking like a mess.

"What did happen??! Come in!" I entered the house and was pushed inside the living room, to take a seat on the huge black leather couch.

After 5minutes Jin came back with tea and a towel in his hands.
"Dry yourself and drink up." He demanded, with a sound of concern in his voice.

"Thank you.."
He shook his head, signaling me that it's not a big deal.

"So what did happen??"

I gulped and tears threatened to fall again at the thought of Jaes screams.

"Do you remember when I told you about Jimin?" I asked unsure if he'd still remember.

After the incident with Jimin four years ago. I went straight to Jin, since my parents lived in another city. I had told him everything without leaving out any detail.

He was fuming at that time and wanted to smash the shit outta Jimin but I begged him not to, because I just wanted to forget and decided only to care for my baby.

Jin had practically raised Jae with me all these years. And was always there for him when I couldn't look after him due to work and stuff.
So telling him how my baby boy was taken from me just like that, teared not only mine but as well as Jins heart apart.

"WHAT?!"
He exclaimed.

"Please Jin...I don't know what to do" I sobbed.

"We have to inform the police! What are you waiting for!"

"No! You don't know what he's capable of! I can't risk anything!"

"Min-yeon.." he sighed in exasperation.

"He has Jae for gods sake!"
I shouted at Jin.

After that it became silent, none of us said anything.

We both looked at the ground, deep in thoughts before Jin spoke up again.

"I'll get him back."

Huh? What?

"But before that, you should rest. Tomorrow will be different trust me." He said.

As I laid down on the bed it was impossible for me to sleep. How could I? My thoughts were somewhere else, before Jin snapped his fingers in front of me, bringing my attention back.

"Min-yeon."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to ask you something but you have to be totally honest with me." He said.

I nodded my head slowly, wanting him to continue.

"Do you still miss him? I mean Jimin?"

I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face, why would he ask me that?

I stopped for a second and hundreds of memories played back in my head.

"I think, part of me will always miss him" I said, "and it still hurts you know? After all this time, it still hurts. I guess it always will."

Jin nodded his head, "Do you think he missed you too?" I sighed before answering, "I dont know. The scary thing is that you'll never know wether they miss or forget you. As soon as you leave them."