Beautiful lies

Hey guys! First, I want to apologize that it took me so long to update this story lately, but I went through a major writers block, I hope you won't hate me for that😅

And next I'd recommend to play the video above while reading this chapter!!  I wrote this chapter while listening to this song nonstop and I just thought it'd fit perfectly. If the song ends while you're halfway through the chapter feel free to replay!!Ly❤️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And there he was. Handcuffed by some police officers, since they couldn't handle him alone.

Screams and whines by different people could be heard. The police sirens by the many police cars echoed through the dark alleys and streets.

I saw a lot of paramedics healing and calming, what seemed like innocent people to me. Some others put up barriers and some gave the police needed information.

I was paralyzed I felt as if nothing made sense anymore. I felt as if the world was against me.
I felt numb.

I had completely lost myself.

I felt how the feeling of loneliness and darkness slowly filled me, despite the already looming pain of emptiness.

My breathing stopped while I saw how everything went down right in front of my eyes.

The police officers dragged Jimin away by force. Even though he tried to break free every time.

As I sat in my car watching the unbelievable scene happening in front of me. My eyes followed to where Jimin wanted to ran off to.

It was almost impossible for me to see anything, since a crowd of people blocked my view.

With a slightly traumatized expression, I began to open my car door slowly. As soon as my feet touched the ground. I felt like I'd crash down on the floor in any second.

I made my way towards the crowd with sloppy legs and countless tears streaming down my face, which colored my eyes in a shade of red. Leaving me looking like a complete mess.

I tried to get through the crowd by slowly pushing myself between everyone. All the screams, whines, and cries didn't affect me at all.

I couldn't hear them clearly. As if I was behind a big glass wall, where no sound would come through.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that I got weird stares by some strangers. But I could care less.

As I kept on pushing myself through. I stopped behind a barrier, the police put up. But what I saw behind it send shivers down my spine.

There he laid.

Taehyung.

In his own puddle of blood.

And everything came crashing down on me.

Countless tears streamed down my face. As I covered my mouth with my hands, while falling on my knees.

It killed me. Seeing Taehyung unconscious on the ground, covered in a deep red. And seeing Jimin struggling to get out of the polices grip.

Enormous shouts were heard. I looked up and saw how some more people began to panic at the sight of Tae.  The sirens of an ambulance and more police cars penetrated my ears.

I couldn't find any words as I began to cry even more. I held myself back from vomiting, when I felt how most of my energy left my body.

Why Jimin?

When I looked towards Jimin again with a blurry vision due to my tears still falling down. I saw how he was staring right into my eyes.

Shocked to see me, he suddenly stopped trying to flee from the police and stood still.

The police officers immediately got a hold of him and dragged him away into a car. With him not moving and still staring at me.

I couldn't move anymore.
I felt so lost.
So betrayed,
and hurt.

Why did it have to go on like that?

While staring into nowhere. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned towards the person who touched me. I saw a paramedic talking to me.

But I couldn't make out what he said.

I just saw his lips moving, with no sound coming out.

I tilted my head a him while staring at the man in confusion. What was happening?

And then slowly, step by step, I managed to hear his words become louder and louder until I heard them clearly.

"Miss? Miss are you okay? Can you hear me??"

Suddenly some other paramedics approached me out of nowhere and helped me up, to take care of me.

But I still didn't manage to a say a single word

The only thought in my head was how Jimin broke his promise to me.

How he stared into my eyes a couple minutes ago. Knowing I caught him. Knowing that I saw everything.

He knew it. He knew all along he would break his promise.

Everything he said. Everything he vowed.

Was
A
Lie.

I should've known better.

Someone like Jimin would never change for good.

He's professional.
A professional killer as well as a liar.

He's two faced.

Unpredictable and fake to the world.

His whole life is an act to the world.
A psychopath.

I wish I could've forget.

But some things go too deep to be forgotten.