Encounter

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this is my first story ever so I'm sorry if I mess up a little bit on some parts, but I'll definitely try to give my best! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter if you liked it don't forget to follow me for more! Enjoy !!!! <3

THIS FICTION CONTAINS ADULT-THEMED CONTENT AS WELL AS FICTIONAL IDOL BEHAVIOR I'M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THE LIVING PEOPLE USED IN THIS FIC ACT OR TREAT OTHERS THIS WAY. PLEASE WATCH AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

——————————————————————
RINGGG!
"Holy!" My alarm clock rang signaling me to wake up. I groaned and reached for it, trying to turn off the annoying noise. After several attempts I finally managed to turn off the little devil on my nightstand.
I got up and walked straight to my bathroom to get ready. After I brushed my teeth, showered, changed my clothes and did my hair to not look like a total disaster, I went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. As I was about to dig the sandwich in my mouth I suddenly heard terribly loud noises coming from outside. I went to the window near my front door and pushed the curtains aside to peek outside.
I saw a truck in front of the house next to mine and strong built men who carried the furniture into the house. There stood a mid aged woman on the sidewalk probably in her 40s she carried some cartons and walked quickly into her house.
Then I saw him. A blonde not so tall but extremely handsome guy. He also carried some cartons in his arms and I could see his muscles flex due to the heaviness. He looked around until his eyes met mine.
~huhh?!~ I quickly hid behind the curtain and blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed.
"The hell? How stupid of me..did he see me?he probably thinks that I'm some kind of weird freak now, you know like these creepy grandmas who always stalk the neighborhood from their windows, ugh."
While I scolded myself my phone suddenly rang, tearing me out of my thoughts.
"Hello?"
"Hey Min-yeon! Are you busy today?"
It was Jia my best friend, she was actually chinese but she moved to Seoul and we went to the same Highschool . We both work in a big Company in the sales department now and are inseparable.
"No, I'm free today why?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me? We can also go eat something." She said, hoping I'd say yes.
" oh yeah sure."
"Cool! I'll see you in a bit."
With that she hung up. I sighed and went back to the kitchen where I left my sandwich.
After an hour Jia arrived. She didn't enter my house nor did she ring or knock but I knew that she was that crazy ass person who honked non stop outside in a car in front of my house.
I walked outside and saw her still honking
~this bitch crazy?~
"Yah! Stop honking you'll annoy my neighbors!"
I shouted, trying to be louder than the honking sounds. She looked guilty at me.
"Mianhe boo I'll stop. We don't want your neighbors to complain about me again."
I couldn't help but laugh at her comment.
It was true the neighbors complain a lot when it comes to Jia because..well...let's say she's not the calmest person.
I got in her car and we drove off.
After some time. We arrived at the mall and bought tons of stuff like clothes, shoes, makeup and some accessories. After that we went to a restaurant to eat something as we were eating Jia asked;
"So?" She smiled mischievously.
"What?" I asked kinda confused,
"Don't play dumb I saw a hot guy outside the house next to yours."
"Oh, yea they just moved in."
"They?" Jia asked curiously,
"He and his mother I guess, at least she seemed like his mother."
"And?" Jia asked happily "Do you know him or have you guys met yet or- Oh my god!" She clapped her hands in excitement "what if you guys are going to have those boy next door relationships-"
"Ew, what no! I don't even know him besides I'm not that kind of girl okay?"
"Okay okay...but he's hot tho"
I mean yeah of course he was hot I've seen him and I couldn't deny the fact that he was extremely good looking but he was a stranger to me and I am fine with that.

~10pm~
We arrived at my house and as soon as I got out the car, Jia said her goodbye and drove off.
I walked towards my front door and looked around. It was really dark already and the night sky was filled with stars.
It looked so beautiful. I suddenly stopped walking when something caught my eye.
~There is someone.~
Someone was standing at the window in the house next to mine watching me, it was dark the lights of the room were off but I could still see someone's shadow. Someone's definitely standing there...
~ am I going crazy~
I started walking again and I quickly opened my door. I went as fast as I could inside and slammed my door close.
~what was that just now?~
I locked my front door making sure no one could enter and went upstairs to shower.