Trouble

It was the next day and I sat in my office, doing my usual work stuff.

Until someone decided to knock on my door.

"You may come in." I shouted for the person behind my door to hear.

Suddenly Taehyung peeked his head inside, while grinning at me.

"Am I disturbing?" He asked.

"Oh, it's you. No I'm fine you're not disturbing me. Can I help you with something?"

He closed the door before he walked towards me, to sit on my desk.

"Actually yes. You can help me." He admitted.

"Alright. What can I help you with?"

He looked down to the floor, biting his lip before saying, "There's a business meeting, which is gonna be held in two days. And I want you to be my date."

"What bu-"

"Also, I'll be picking you up at 9pm. And
Min-yeon." He licked his lips before adding, "Dress nicely." he then left the room. Without giving me a chance to say something.

I groaned in frustration, feeling already extremely exhausted.

Why me? I asked myself. As I rested my head on my palms.

I can't tell Jimin about this. But he'll find out eventually. Ugh this is all so complicated.

In two days....but it's Friday in two days! I could've spend some time with my family.
I sighed.

As all those thoughts flashed through my mind, my phone rang, bringing my attention back.
I looked at the caller Id and smiled immediately when I saw Jimins name pop up.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered.

I giggled. "Why're you whispering handsome?"

Suddenly he began to laugh. "I thought this way I'd sound more seductive."

I smiled brightly at his words "you always sound seductive."

"Yeah..true." He chuckled.

"Why did you call me anyways?"

"Just wanted to hear your beautiful voice."

Even though Jimin wasn't in front of me or something. His words made me blush like crazy and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

He's just so special to me. The man of my dreams.

I have to tell him.

"Actually...I wanted to talk to you Jimin."

"What is it?" He asked and I could hear slight suspicion in his voice.

"Taehyung asked me to join him to a business meeting on friday." I said, a bit scared of Jimins reaction.

"Taehyung?" He hissed. Oh shit.
"What did you say?"

"A-actually-"

"You said yes?!" He exclaimed.

"What n-no! He didn't let me say anything. He kept on cutting me off-"

"That little bastard." I heard Jimin say under his breath.

"So what? You're going?"

"W-well I kinda have to..."

"Alright." He said and the line became silent before he added, "I'll pick you up later."

"o-okay!"

With that he hung up.

Shit someone's mad today.