Rude

I looked straight ahead making it seem like I didn't notice what happened outside the car between Jimin and Taehyung.

I really don't mind Jimin teaching Taehyung a lesson, but since I know what he's capable of. I don't want him to get in trouble or something, nor do I want Taehyung to be hurt badly or even worse....to be killed.

I clearly saw him threatening Taehyung but I just wish for them to keep it like this.

I just hope Jimin keeps his promise and changes for good.

I peeked a glace at him, while he was driving. He was obviously still raging, seeing how often he clenched his jaw. His eyes were focused on the road while it seemed like his mind wasn't.
I saw how tight his hands held on the steering wheel and how unsteady his breathing was, as if he tried to calm himself down.

I looked back, checking on Jae and saw him sleeping soundly. I was relieved because I didn't want him to see his father in such a state. He'd just bombard him with questions, which wouldn't make anything easier.

"Jimin..." I said, cutting off the silence that filled the car. "Mhh" he murmured. "About Taehyung.."

"I don't want to hear anything about him." He snapped. He was really mad about what happened earlier. It was clear to see.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked him as we stopped at a red light. Jimin looked at me and sighed heavily. "That's not it." He said as he looked straight ahead again. "So what is it?"

"I hate him so much, I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself next time when I see him again."

"Stop yourself from what?"

There was a long silence before he spoke up again. Sounding the coldest I've ever heard.

"From killing him."

I gulped. If he'd do such a thing, it would just turn him back into the person he used to be. And I didn't want that.

I didn't want Jae to grow up with a father like that.

"You promised me that you'd change Jimin."

"I did. And I will." Were the last things that had been said before silence took over again.

~10:00pm~

"You should go to sleep now Jae." I said for the hundreds of time. Due to him sleeping in the car already, he wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Noooo!" He also exclaimed for the hundreds of time. "I'm not tireeeeed." He pouted as he jumped on his bed and crossed his arms.

I sighed.

"Jae please I really can't deal with that tonight."

"Whyyyyyyy?" He squealed. And my head began to hurt. "For gods sake Jae!! Just go to sleep already!!!" I screamed at him. His eyes went big since he didn't expect my sudden outburst, but soon they went watery and he began to cry like crazy, hiding himself under his blanket.

I just stood there while covering my mouth. I also didn't expect to freak out and scream at him. I never wanted that. But everything was too much for me today. And I'm still stressed about Friday. Jimin's gonna go crazy.

"Jae please...I didn't mean that." I sat down next to him trying to get his blanket off him, but he held it tight. "Go away!" He cried.

It broke my heart seeing him like that. It always did.

"Please Jae I really didn't mean to scream at you. I just want you to go to sleep, so you're all fit for tomorrow and enjoy your day like always. I don't want you to lack sleep and be tired the whole time. I know how energetic you are. You love running and playing around, don't you? So I want you to always be able to do the things you love." I said.

He slowly began to pull his blankets off him and looked at me with read puffy eyes.

"Really?" He asked unsure.
I answered "of course." As I cupped his face in my hands.

"alright mommy." He began to force a smile on his face. "I'll go to sleep."

I rubbed his face and kissed his cheek before wishing him a good night.

While I was about to get out of the room.

I heard Jimin talking to someone on the phone.

I stood still in my spot and began to eavesdrop even though I didn't mean to do it. But there was something shady about this conversation, since he was whispering.

Why would he whisper? I asked myself.

"I don't care! just make sure everything goes smoothly.- No! - Just fucking listen - no one is allowed to know shit - make sure everything's ready when I'm there - she won't know anything- alright bye."

Those were the only words I managed to hear. I backed off immediately as I heard Jimin hung up. He talked about something and it seemed important but one line kept on stucking in my head 'she won't know anything'.

What's that supposed to mean.
Is he talking about me or someone else?
Is he cheating on me?
Was that his lover on the phone?

But why would he be so mad if it was his lover on the phone. What's going on?

I asked myself as I walked out of Jaes room, acting clueless.

I saw Jimin staring angrily at his phone. As soon as he noticed me, he began to fake a big ass smile which made his eyes disappear.

"Oh there you are! I wanted to check on you, since I heard some screaming, but looks like you guys made up already." He said.

What. A. Liar.

But two can play this game Mr. Park.

"Oh? Yeah Jae didn't want to go to sleep, soo... I got a little annoyed." I scratched the back of my head while laughing awkwardly.

"Well I hope everything's fine now.."

"Yes it is." I stated while I walked up to him and took his hand in mine.

"Shall we go to sleep now?" I asked him. And he looked at me as if he wanted to say something but he just swallowed it and nodded.

Jimin was acting very suspicious and I couldn't help but think about his words. What he said on the phone and how he straight up just lied to my face. It made me feel sick. But I'm gonna find out what's going on here.