The Truth

....!
A phone rang through the big quiet halls, echoing against the walls.

Jimin sighed and looked around before he let go of me and grabbed his phone to answer his sudden call.

"Yes hyung?" Jimin sounded exasperated while he continued his conversation.
"... Now!? Yes.. I understand." He said before he ended his call. He clicked the light switch on as he turned to me once more.

I was shocked! His wrist...they were bleeding. Like back then when we first met.
He hurt himself again...why?
I stood in my place, shocked from what I was seeing. I could literally see every cut. Some parts were still fresh and the blood was dripping down his hands. While on the other hand, some parts were covered in stained and dried blood. His arms were bruised and scratched. He looked like a mess.

"Jimin...w-what h-h-happened?"
His reaction wasn't what I expected as he gave me a quick smile. I could see him faking it..cause as soon a he turned around his smile vanished in an instant. He left without saying anything. Just like that.

That was paranoid. He is. His arms looked like they were covered with thousand of cuts and the only thing he did was smiling?  His behavior was totally horrifying. It wasn't normal.

Suddenly I felt the need to puke as I managed to cover my mouth with my hand in just the right time. I ran towards the bathroom...and let everything out. I washed my face afterwards and exited the bathroom. I felt disgusted...the thought of Jimins arms was too much for me to handle.

While I walked around the mansion. I decided to distract myself by checking the different rooms out.

I was still not done after 15minutes. I couldn't believe how big the mansion was. Almost like a castle. But it was such a waste since almost every room looked the same. They were either completely empty or filled with just one king sized bed.

Until I stood in front of this one door. It felt different, kinda weird. There was something sinister about this unknown room. I shrugged the feeling off and tried to open the door. It didn't open at first signaling me that there was indeed something off about this room. But I pushed a little harder until the door slammed open. The door seemed old...he probably didn't open this room for so long.

As I switched the light on, I saw that this room had a different interior than the others before.
There were a lot of cupboards filled with books, letters and more paperwork.
I walked up to the desk which stood in the centre of the room and opened one of it's drawer. A lot of uninteresting stuff was in there..It was probably his old work room or something. I was about to close the drawer when something got my attention.
There was a folder...Park Jimin was written on it. And I couldn't help but to take a look inside. I took the folder and sat down on the black armchair behind the desk. I opened the first page and started to read.

                                Park Jimin

Born: October 13, 1995
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Specific observations: Mental illness.

Park Jimin showed signs of an unpredictable behavior the last couple of days. He's seen as a cold person, who does not mind to hurt others mentally as well as physically.
He was spotted enjoying the sight of blood.
Anything connected to pain and torture awakens his attention and interest.
According to some sources he had been spotted being the only person to enter his house the exact same day his mother was found brutally murdered.
It is reported that he didn't seem to suffer from any traumatization after his mothers death.
He does not seem to have a split personality as to why he is acting this way.  His appearance seems calm at first sight when he does not unveil his psychotic characteristics.
He is known to hurt himself or others after he becomes angry.
Park Jimin is reported to be an extremely dangerous and manipulative person.