Regret?

I woke up due to the sun shining brightly inside the room, making me turn around and bump into something or should I say someone.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw Jimin laying next to me.
I blinked a few times before I realized what had happened. Oh no..

I checked to see if I still wore any clothes, my eyes widened when I realized that both of us were naked.

This psycho found me and on top of that, I even slept with him. I went with my hand through my hair sighing in exasperation.

Why? Why did I have to be so stupid? It's not like I had feelings for him..so why??

I kept on asking myself why as I was about to slap myself. How the fuck-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my waist pulling me closer. Jimin opened one of his eyes and smirked at me...

"Morning babe" he said in his husky morning voice. I gulped and tried to free myself from his grip.

"Jimin let go.." I whispered for him to hear.
His expression changed into a more serious one as he raised one eyebrow.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I..." I gulped when I realized just how close we were.

"Because?" Jimin asked.

"Because I didn't mean yesterday to happen. It was an accident!" I said out loud, a little bit louder than I actually meant to.

I saw Jimin clenching his jaw, as his eyes darkened.

"What did you just say" he snapped. And I immediately tried to get away from him, knowing that he would be unpredictable in situations like this.

"Jimin plea-"

"Is it because of this Taehyung guy!?" He shouted. I jumped by his sudden outburst and tried to calm him, before doing something he'd regret.

"N-no! It's not because of him!"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME MIN-YEON!"

I gulped. Jimin has always been
short-tempered, but I've never seen him this furious.

He was fuming. I was really scared of him, he shouted and smashed the furniture. Making his hands bleed.

"Ji-"

"NO SHUT UP! I WON'T GIVE YOU TO ANYONE ELSE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND! NEVER! YOU'RE MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!"

He walked out before smashing the door close. And locking it.

"Jimin! Please let me out! Open the door please!" I sobbed. But he was already gone, leaving me behind.

Four hours had passed and I was sitting on the bed wondering how Taehyung had reacted as he realized that I wasn't at his place anymore.

I sighed when I suddenly heard footsteps behind the door and someone unlocking it.

I looked up, seeing Jimin entering the room.
He wore a black suit and held a bouquet of roses in his hands.

I got up in confusion, still staring at him.

"Min-yeon ah..." he said quietly. Before he added "I'm sorry."

I scoffed not believing what he just said.
Is he really thinking I'd forgive him everything after a simple 'sorry'?

"I overreacted...but I couldn't bare to think of you with someone else." He breathed in deeply before continuing his sentence.

"I wouldn't ever want to lose you and I'm working on myself, so I can be a better man to you. But it's just, that haven't ever dealt with something such as love and I don't know how to act around you properly. But I swear I'm trying my best. Forgive me my love."

He fell on his knees after he confessed to me. And without me realizing, a tear fell down my cheek.

I touched my face, only to see that I was crying. But why? Did I have feelings for Jimin? Did I like him? Or was I just feeling bad for him?

I didn't know it myself.

Love was complicated and for me incomprehensible.

But then I remembered what my mom once told me. She said that forgiveness is, taking the knife back out your own back and not using it to hurt anyone else, no matter how they hurt you.

Jimin hurt me a lot be honest. But I didn't know why I just couldn't hate him.

I walked up to him and kneeled in front of him, cupping his face in both of my hands.

"I forgive you Jimin.." I said quietly. He held my wrist as our foreheads touched.

It was silent for a minute after I realized that Jimin had several cuts on his wrists.
Once again.

"Jimin what is this..?" I asked as I touched his bruises.

Jimin just looked at me and kept quiet, not wanting to answer I guess.

"Are you...Jimin...are you hurting yourself?"

I've heard about self harm before, but Jimin took it to new extremes. His whole wrists were red, covered in multiple cuts.

I began to worry. What? Why was I worried about him? Nothing seemed to make sense for me. The only thing I knew was that I wanted Jimin to stop. To stop with everything.

Even if that meant that I had to stay with him. I had to show him a better side of life. 

I almost jumped on him as I hugged him tightly. He was a bit shocked but returned my hug right after.

I don't know if it's love, but I know that I care about you more than I want Park Jimin.

~Taehyungs POV~

I returned back home as I realized that it was pretty quiet, too quiet to be honest. I opened the door quickly and checked for Min-yeon everywhere.

She was nowhere to be found.
I started to panic, knowing that she would've told me if she was about to go somewhere.

I took my phone out and called Jia.

"Yeah?" I heard her say from the other line.

"Jia! Oh my god please tell me Min-yeon's with you!" I almost shouted.

"What? No she isn't why?!" I heard her almost freaking out.

"Okay listen calm down, we have to find her."

"Tae do you think that this crazy guy has her?"

I gulped when I heard her say this.
"But he doesn't know where I live,"

"How do you know that? This guy seemed like he would be capable of anything!"

"Listen Jia! I'll pick you up we have to inform the police"

With that I hung up and rushed out.