Memories

Jae and I just arrived at home as both of us plopped ourselves on the black leather couch.

"I'm tired mommy." Jae mumbled. I looked down on the little boy who laid down on my lap and made himself comfortable. "And why is that?"

"We played sooo much today!" A bright smile made its way to his face as he began talking about his day as usual.

I chuckled under my breath as I saw him falling a sleep even though he didn't end his sentences.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I stroked his soft dark brown hair and admired my sons features.

Seeing Taehyung after all these years, was really shocking to me. Especially since we didn't end well.

But why did he want to spend so much time with me today? He even went to pick Jae up with me.

Maybe I'm not thinking straight right now and he just wanted to be nice.

But still...

Something was bothering me. I just don't know what. He also didn't seem too happy when I mentioned Jimin.

Ugh..whatever. Why am I even thinking about him.

As I though of all this. I heard the door open.
And as expected a handsome, absolute flawless man walked inside, greeting me with his famous eye smile.

"Well, what do we have here?." He chuckled as he sat next to me, stroking Jaes cheek.

"How was your day?" I smiled and asked Jimin.

"It was good." He said plainly "how was yours?"

"M-mine?" I facepalmed my self for stuttering I didn't want to make him suspicious.

"Mine was good too!" Shit I thought to myself as those words came out louder than expected.

"You sure." He asked while raising a brow at me.

"Yeah..uhmm...it was a little stressful but still." I paused for a second. "It was alright."

Jimin kept a straight face while looking at me, making it impossible for me to read his expressions.

"Alright.." I sighed and took a deep breath. "I saw Taehyung again after all these years. And he went to pick up Jae with me."

I looked Jimin deeply in the eyes while telling him everything that had happened today.

"We work in the same company...I guess. We also didn't really talk much...but, you know..he..is just a friend."

"Just a friend, huh?" He asked.

"Yes.." I murmured before looking back down on Jae.

Jimin reached out for me, and made me look at him by gently cupping my face with his hands.

"I want you to know that I'm fine with you having Taehyung as a friend. Because I trust you. I just don't like the fact of him being close to you , because I don't trust him. And I never will." He pecked my lips as he continued speaking. "He's a grown ass man and as a man myself, I know what his intentions are."

"H-he knows about us Jimin. I don't think he'd do anything."

"That's what you think, but you've always been to kind for the world, haven't you." He chuckled as he took me in his embrace, making sure Jae wouldn't wake up.

I loved his hugs. I've never felt quiet as safe as I felt in his arms.

"I love you Jimin." I said out of nowhere.

He let go to look at me as his eyes were filled with love.

"I love you too."  He said.

"I'm crazy about you. I really love you. A lot. I know sometimes I mess up and do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me....
you're my world."

I stared at Jimin after those words left his mouth, leaving me speechless. Who knew I'd ever love someone that much. Who knew I'd ever love my former kidnapper that much. I smiled at that thought and so did Jimin.

Suddenly we heard a yawn coming from an now awake Jae.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat himself properly on my lap. "Daddy?..............Daddy!!"

"Heyyy buddy. How have you been?"

"Great!" Jae exclaimed and I was wondering where he got that energy from.

Out of nowhere my phone began to ring. Showing an anonymous contact.

"Hello?" I asked the person on the other line.

"Min-yeon..." I heard someone groan.

"Who's that?"

A chuckle was heard before the caller began to speak again. "You've already forgotten about me?"

"T-Taehyung?" I said, then Jimin turned to look at me and his eyes were clearly filled with anger.

"Yes..."

"How did you get my number?"

"Oh, I checked your files. You don't mind, right?"

"Uh actual-" he didn't let me answer and cut me off.

"Just wanted to check up on you. So how're you doing?" He said seductively.

Suddenly Jimin took the phone from my hands and began to talk for me instead.

"Why the fuck do you care, huh?" Oh shit someone's mad.

A slight laugh was heard from the other line.

"What? Am I not allowed to check up on a friend of mine. Psycho boy?"

Jimins grip around my phone tightened as he smirked. "Of course you can, but I'm spending some time with the love of my life and mother of my child right now. So your call as well as your presence is unwanted." And with that he hung up.

"You shouldn't always be too kind to everyone, babe" he said while he handed me my phone with a smile on his face.

"Who was that daddy?" Jae asked with big eyes.
"Oh just some dude thinking he can steal mommy from us, when he clearly can't." Jimin joked.

And I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Since when did you become so funny." I asked him sarcastically.

"You'd be surprised." He said sheepishly.

And all of a sudden a growl was heard and Jae covered his stomach with both his arms as he smiled brightly. 

Jimin scrunched his nose as he exclaimed "Yah! Are you going to kill our son?, lets make some foooood!" He laughed as we all ran inside the kitchen.