With or without you

~Jimins POV~

I tried to ran after her but she was already sitting inside a car driving further away.

No! I thought as I ran back inside, ready to grab my car keys to follow her.

I sat down and accelerated the engine in an instant whilst trying not to lose her track. She was already so far, but my eyes were glued on the black Mercedes like the ones of a snake watching her prey.

~Min-yeons POV~

"Are you hungry sunshine?" I asked making sure Jae got everything he needed.

I sat him on the kitchen counter waiting patiently for his answer as he seemed like he'd bee 'deep' in thoughts.

He smiled brightly and nodded his head repeatedly. "Chocolate!"

"No Jae you didn't eat anything else yet, chocolate comes later." I shook my head at his  wish.

"Please mommy.." he showed his puppy eyes as he tried to confront me from giving him chocolate.

"Nope." I turned around to look for some food to cook when Jin walked inside.

"Uncle Jin!!"
Jae squealed excitedly.

"Hey little man how are you doing?"

"I'm not little." He said while crossing his arms.

Jin chuckled "sure you are." and walked up to ruffle Jaes hair.
He then turned to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Min-yeon, you should rest. You didn't sleep well last night because you worried for Jae. But he's here now and safe." He said and I looked at Jae one more time before I nodded at him.

"Jae. Mommy's going to sleep now." I explained to him only to be told that he wants to join me.

"But you just slept a while ago." I chuckled taking him with me to the bed in Jins guest room.

At least I could change my clothes now as I took everything with me.

Jae jumped on the bed, with me following right after. "Mommy" He said as he snuggled under the cover, signaling me to come.

I laid down next to him making sure our bodys were covered since I didn't want anyone of us to catch a cold  because of the freezing weather outside.

We cuddled and he pressed himself against me even more as his head rested on my chest.

I looked up at the ceiling, hearing the countless raindrops falling. The sky got darker and changed its color once in a while due to some flashes.

A thunder was the cause of a loud boom startling me. I looked back to Jae who's quiet snores filled the entire room and sighed.

I slowly got off the bed and went towards the window to look outside.

~Jimins POV~

I had been following them around for some time until we arrived at some house.

They got outside the car and went inside, closing the door right after.

My car was a bit further away because I didn't want to get noticed by them.

I decided to drive back home after some minutes of staying in front of the plain house.

I was on my way, when memories of me and Min-yeon played back in my head. The way her dimples appeared as soon as she laughed, her eyes widened when she got startled by something, how her long hair blew in the wind and how her smile made my entire day.