Hope

I walked out of the bathroom, making my way downstairs.
The mansion was pretty big so I had my problems to find my way around.
I walked for a bit adoring the interior of the house.
I was shocked when Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
"Where to babe?" He smirked while saying that and I automatically backed off.
It became kind of a reflex. Whenever he gets close to me, I'd back off. It's kind of my way of protecting myself from that psycho.
"D-don't come near me Jimin!" I warned him, but it was obvious that he didn't take me serious. He just kept on walking towards me.
I got so nervous that I stumbled and fell down on my butt.
~ouch~
Jimin chuckled before he suddenly picked me up and carried me in bridal style to
'our room'. That's right, 'our' room.
I tried to get him off me, but it didn't work at all. As usual. "What the hell Jimin! What's your problem?" Jimin smiled at me,not making any sound. He then let me down. I was confused and annoyed at the same time, so I rolled my eyes at him and walked past him. But he suddenly grabbed my arm and stopped me from leaving the room. "You're not going anywhere." He said in a low voice. I didn't look back at him and just stared at the floor.
He then dragged me towards the bed and made me sit down. He sat next to me and forced to look at him by grabbing my chin.
"I'll leave for a while now." He started to smirk. " you better not do anything stupid."
He said before he kissed me on the cheek.
I pushed him away immediately.
"Don't you dare to touch me again!" I said slightly disgusted. And Jimin's smile disappeared in an instant. His gaze turned into a more fierce and serious one. "What're you gonna do against it, huh?." He said tetchy. I gulped. I knew that he was really pissed off now. It's really easy to get him mad. It's more like he's cantankerous.
He didn't do anything to my surprise tho. He just left the room before things would get out of control I guess.
But he didn't just leave the room. I heard the front door slam. He left the mansion.

He's gone. He really left...
I ran as fast as I could towards the front door, but stopped. He's probably still near the house or even worse, still outside.
I need to find another way to escape.
I ran to the kitchen window. But it didn't open.
~did he really lock the windows?~
I looked for something to open the window. Anything could do...I just wanted to get out of here. But it didn't open. I thought about throwing something against the glass, but chose not to. It wasn't a big window and the chance of me getting hurt was too high.
How am I supposed to leave this place as fast as possible when I can't even walk properly.
So I thought about something different. I went to the living room.

There was one big window, but as, expected it was locked. I pushed the curtains aside to take a look outside it seemed like no one was near. And Jimin was totally out of sight.
I mean he had left thirty minutes ago.
I rushed to the front door and, it opened!
As soon as I opened the door a cold breeze hit me. Crap. It was still windy and it got even darker. I'm in the middle of nowhere what if I get lost. Cut it. I need to leave. There's no other way. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could while the rain fell harshly down at me. It was hard for me to see where I was going. But I didn't stop. I ran towards the gate. As expected it didn't open but I decided to just climb over it. I knew that this wouldn't be so easy. But it was too late to turn back now.
As I managed to get to the other side I jumped down the gate. But I twisted my ankle in the same moment. I forced myself to get up anyway. I had to leave this place before Jimin would return. I swallowed the pain and ran down the woods. Although I wasn't that fast anymore. I ran and ran and ran, until I was out of breath. I fell on my knees and breathed heavily. I couldn't believe it. Was that the right thing to do? Was that a good decision? What if he's gonna do something to Jia now? What if he's gonna do something to me? What if he finds me?

So many questions rushed thorough my head, until I realized where I was.
Somewhere in the woods. It was dark. The only thing I heard were the trees rushing, the wind blowing and someone's scream.
Wait..someone's scream?
I stood up immediately and looked around me. Even though I couldn't see anything.
I walked backwards. And jumped a little at every sound I heard. I was shocked and scared, so many emotions were flooding through my body.
Tears started to build up and streamed down my cheeks. I was so scared. My whole body was shaking. What the hell was that just now?
I walked backwards step by step, until my back hit something.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I jumped by the sudden shock. I turned around to see...
A tree.

I sighed in relieve. And walked away from the tree. I took all my courage and kept on walking down the woods.
I stopped when I heard something behind me. I turned around. Nothing.
Suddenly! another scream. I didn't even need to react I just kept on running. I ran so fast like never before. The wind wiped all the tears out of my face. Giving me a better vision. I couldn't bring myself to stop. I thought something was gonna happen to me as soon as I'd stop, so I didn't dare. I felt like I ran for hours even though it were probably only two minutes.
I stopped when I heard the sound of a car.
A car? I rushed to were the sound came from, only to see, that I arrived at a lonely road.
I jumped in excitement. Someone's gonna find and help me. I thought. I plopped down beside the tiny road. I sighed and looked up at the sky. It was filled with so many beautiful stars.
Then suddenly something rolled towards me. It looked like...an apple?
I turned and looked back, but the woods were filled with darkness, which made it impossible for me to see anything.
Until I looked closely and was able to make out a figure in the dark...!
I shot up and stared to whatever was in front of me...
My body shaking,
My breathing heavily,
My heart beating non stop.