Unexpected

....WHAT?!

Jimin and I looked at each other in surprise.

Pregnant. I was pregnant. Well at least that's what Seokjin said...

"PREGNANT??! B-but...Mr.Seokjin"

"Please call me Jin."
He exclaimed with a kind smile on his face.

"You must be mistaken!"

"No I'm not. You're 100% pregnant. Congratulations!"

"C-congratulations?"
I looked confused and frustrated around the room as I grabbed my hair harshly,
until my eyes met Jimins. He seemed kinda annoyed by my behavior and I saw him clenching his jaw.

What's with him?

I sighed and shrugged it off before I turned back to Jin

"But are you really 100% sure! Like really? Like really really baby inside me sure?"
I asked still not believing in Jins conclusion.

"I'm even more than that." He said as I saw Jimin who stood behind him leaving the room.

"So anyways I guess we are done here. Just make sure you get a lot of sleep and rest well. Also don't stress yourself too much to make sure that your baby's gonna be fine"

"Alright..thank you Jin."
He nodded and and made his way out with me following him.

I lead him to the front door and waved to him before closing the door.

"Jimin?" I shouted while I tried to find out where he went off.

I walked around the living room, searched for him in the kitchen, went back to our room but stopped when I looked outside the window and noticed him standing in the backyard.

I rushed down the stairs making my way towards Jimin. I saw him as soon as I walked outside, his back was facing me.

I sneaked right behind him and hugged his waist, leaning my head against his back.

"Jimin?" I asked.
" hmm?" He hummed in response.
"What's wrong?"
He didn't say anything, so I let go and walked in front of him, so that he'd be facing me.

"Is it because of the pregnancy?" I said unsure of what he'd say. "I'm happy that you're pregnant, I really am." He stated calmly while looking up to the sky.

"So what's wrong?"

"Why did you react that way?"
He looked back down at me, his gaze piercing through my soul.
"You seemed like you didn't want to have a child with me."
"What?...no I-I..."
Jimin knitted his eyebrows as I hesitated to answer.
"I see." He spat and left quickly leaving me all alone. I knew he was fuming inside even tho he didn't want to show it but to be honest I wasn't sure about everything that was happening right now. After all, I just found out that I was pregnant...

But goddamn I had this feeling to kinda run after him. He'd still be the father of my child right? And besides that...I kinda felt so lonely without him around me.
What is this feeling? Is it perhaps love? Do I really love you Jimin?

....I guess I really love you Jimin!

And as soon as I realized that I ran inside just to find an empty house. Where the hell did he go?

I had to tell him my feelings at all cost, I couldn't lose him now after I just found out my feelings for him. He seemed so mad. I didn't want him to think that I'm faking my behavior again. I wanted him to know my real feelings...Please Jimin.