Cherry blossom

I always wanted us to be together

I looked at Jimins face as he was struggling to hold in his tears.

His grip on my waist left when he took my hands in his.

"Please...I-I can change! I'll change!"

He looked desperately into my eyes, never wanting to lose me again.

"Jimin I-" he cut me off while crashing his lips on mine. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't react properly.

But it felt so good. His lips moved so charismatic on mine even though I didn't kiss him back. He was so gentle yet so dominant.

He broke the kiss staring at me with pleading eyes. "Min-yeon..."

The rain fell heavily upon us as we both stood there soaking wet while our faces were inches away from each other.

I didn't know how long Jimin had been outside already but he seemed very tired. He was probably going to catch a cold and I couldn't let that happen.

I didn't want him to get sick.

"Feels terrible right?"
Is asked him all of a sudden and he looked at me being slightly confused. "What do you mean?"

"Being kicked out" I chuckled.

Jimin kept quiet until new tears began to stream down his face. "What- why are you crying?" I asked him in shock.

He didn't say anything but hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I regret everything!" He cried out. It broke my heart seeing him like that. So I smiled kindly at him and shook my head before leading him inside.

"What the hell is he doing here?!"
Jin furrowed his eyebrows together at the sight of Jimin.

"Please Jin..." I faced Jimin "I forgave him." and then turned back to Jin.

"YOU DID WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! DID YOU FORGET WHAT HE DID TO YOU?????"

"I-" suddenly Jimin cut me off and stepped in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He said
"But not just because of what happened earlier. I'm sorry for everything I ever did. I'm sorry for hurting and disrespecting the people I love. I'm sorry for not believing Min-yeon back then. And I'm sorry for being a bad father for Jae, but I'll work hard and make it up to them I promise. If I bother you that much I'll be leaving now-."

"Jimin.." I said as I squeezed his hand tightly, not wanting him to leave.

"But I'll be leaving with them."

Jins eyes widened and he stood there not knowing what to say.

He murmured something before he nodded at Jimin, allowing him to stay for the night.

We walked up the stairs and into the room where Jae slept on a single king sized bed.

Jimin examined every feature of Jae as he sat beside him.

I looked at him and smiled sweetly while he tried to place Jae between us, to lay down himself.

Jimin kept on staring at me as I tried to sleep, so I reached for his hand and intertwined it with mine. To make him feel wanted and needed."

Suddenly Jimin got off the bed and went to sleep next to me. "Jimin- Jae" I pointed at Jae, but Jimin ignored me and crawled above me.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear. As he buried his face in the crotch of my neck.

He placed soft butterfly kisses on my skin, saying every minute how much he missed and loved me and how good I'd smell.

"Jimin." I said as I took his face in my hands.
I pecked his lips before speaking up again.
"I love you" I confessed. His eyes widened again for a second, before they turned into heart warming ones.

"I love you too" he kept on leaving kisses all over my body. As we both finally fell asleep after some time.

It was a beautiful morning right after the storm, as the sun shined inside the room through the window.

And suddenly I felt a warm breath on my skin and two arms around my waist. I snuggled up to Jimin pressing myself even more against his body, while resting my head on his chest.

But then all of a sudden I felt something different like someone would be Jumping and running around the room with his little tiny feet.

Then there was a loud thud on the bed. Before,

"MOMMY WAKE UPPP! THERE SOMEONE ON THE BED!!"
He woke me up, being loud as always.

I opened my eyes slowly, as well as Jimin.

He stretched himself before kissing me on the forehead, whispering a 'good morning pretty'

Jae sat there in shock as he crawled up to me.

He tried to show a mad expression as he stared at Jimin.

"Jae baby." I sat up with him sitting on my lap and clinging onto my neck.

"I don't like him mommy."

"Jae..." I sighed. Jimin sat up beside me and reached for Jaes hand. The little one hesitated at first but gave in, in the end.

"Jae. He's your daddy." I said as his eyes went big and he looked at Jimin in surprise and shock.

He stared at his father, who just smiled kindly at him.

"What?" He looked back to me. And I nodded my head at him.

"Daddy!" He jumped on Jimin who fell back with an excited Jae on top.

I chuckled at the sight of both playing around. I wish it could had always been like that.

"Look mommy" He pointed to the window on a cherry blossom tree, whose leaves where about to fall. I smiled at him as the overly excited boy ran towards the window.

"I can't see!" He exclaimed disappointed.

"Here I'll help you" but suddenly he shook me off. " nonono I want him!" I looked back at Jimin who sat on the edge of the bed.

"He's taller." Jae giggled.

Jimin came and help Jae up to see something.

"Woah that's way better than mommy!"

I smacked the back of his head as we all began to laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guys! I'm so soo soooo sorry that I had been so inactive lately. But this week was hella rough and school almost tried to kill me ;)
I apologize again<3

Hope you're having a great day, love you!
-S