Him and I

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT-THEMED CONTENT AS WELL AS FICTIONAL IDOL BEHAVIOR I'M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THE LIVING PEOPLE USED IN THIS FIC ACT OR TREAT OTHERS THIS WAY. PLEASE WATCH AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I closed the door as I entered the house right after Jimin and Jae.

We were finally home and not at Jins place anymore. Even though he just wanted us to be okay it felt way better to be back at our own little place.

I placed the bag filled with my stuff on the floor before walking into the living room where Jimin and Jae happily played around.

As soon as I entered Jae ran up to me, "Ahhh! Mommy save me from him!" He exclaimed while giggling.

I smiled and held his hand.
"Mommy!" He said as he kept staring at Jimin, fearing that he'd come for him.
"It's alright I'll protect you." I told him as I squeezed his hand, to reassure him.

He looked up to me and nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

"Oka-Nooo no!" He laughed as he turned back to see Jimin coming our way. Jae hid behind me as Jimin tried to catch him.

And all of a sudden they started to play around me. Jimin who tried to catch Jae behind me and Jae who still didn't let go of my hand pulled and turned me every once in a while.

I tried to get away from them but was held back every time by the little boy who used me as his shield.

"Guys" I chuckled, "stop I need to take my stuff upstairs." I explained as both of them looked at me, not knowing wether they should let me go or not.

But then Jae let go of me and ran away not wanting Jimin to catch him. But his father was quick to follow him as the last thing I heard were Jaes screams.

I took my bag, went upstairs and placed everything at its right place.

When I was about to finish I heard the door close.

I gasped and turned around in shock only to see Jimin standing there with a smirk on his face.

"O-oh Jimin" I facepalmed myself for stuttering.
"Wheres Jae?" I asked.

"He's watching TV"
He said as he walked further towards me.

"I missed you." Jimin whispered.

My eyes went wide open as I realized that he pushed me softly towards the bed.

I was about to say something when he grabbed my wrist and threw me on the bed, hovering over me within seconds.

He sat on my waist as he took his shirt of making me unable to move.

His face moved closer to mine as he whispered "I know you want me."

"No..."I murmured.

He kissed roughly as he put his tongue in my mouth in an instant.

He explored my mouth with his long tongue and held my hands above my head.

Suddenly a moan escaped my mouth and Jimin bit my lip before he made his way to kiss and suck my neck.