Judge, Jury, Executioner [Chapter 13]

**BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENT ON HOW AVA ISN'T PREGNANT, AND EVEN THOUGH I STATE THAT SHE USES THE OVULATION METHOD, I'M PUTTING IT RIGHT HERE THAT SHE HAS A IUD (INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE) THAT PREVENTS PREGNANCY. SEASON 3 STATES THAT EVERY FEMALE HAS ONE, MEANING THEY ARE IMPLATED PROBABLY AT PUBERTY**

                The humid night left Bellamy and I tangled and sticking together. Our sweaty skin revealed our blissful actions to the night; but in the moment everything seemed to fall away and there was no force that could tear us away from each other. The sex had been carnal, instinctive almost, and yet deep and somewhat passionate. In a weird way, it was exactly how I had thought it would be with Bellamy, as the thought had crossed my mind in the last few nights, lying awake and alone under the stars.

                Above us the stars glittered in the sky like dew on the morning grass, and below us, the moss and dirt began to cling to our skin. I reached for my underwear and slipped back into them, leaning back onto Bellamy's shoulder, my hand placed gently on his toned stomach. My head nuzzled perfectly into the crook of his neck, and I felt as if I could fall asleep in his arms underneath the brilliant night sky.

                But we all had jobs to do, and Bellamy's was to be on watch.

                As I began to rise, reaching out for my dirt-stained clothes, Bellamy reached his hand out and softly gripped my wrist.

                I half smiled, looking over at him, wondering what he was thinking.

                "Stay here." He said.

                Though I hadn't expected Bellamy to want anyone to stay with him after sex, I wasn't going to deny him of it. Rolling back over, I snuggled in once again.

                "It's dangerous out here."

                "And I thought you were the dangerous one." I smirked.

                Bellamy chuckled, and his chest rose, lifting my upper body along with his. With a smile on my lips, I pulled my coat over my body like a blanket, though Bellamy was keeping me perfectly warm without it. It wasn't long before the both of us had fallen into a blissful and dream-filled sleep.

---

                It was the sunlight that woke me, still in the arms of Bellamy. It had to be noon at the earliest, and I wondered how Bellamy and I had slept so long. I jolted in Bellamy's grasp of me, forgetting where I was and why I was there for a moment. I had been in deep REM sleep, dreams flowing through my mind, and the sudden awakening was disgruntling. Quickly, aware that there were people up and about, I reached for my clothing, dressing quickly.

                As I was hopping up and down, trying to get into my pants, Bellamy was pulling his shirt over his head. I frowned, but knew he couldn't go shirtless all the time. Throwing on my shirt and then fumbling with my boots. There was work to be done, and the wall wasn't going to build itself; everyone else was working. Just because I was sleeping with Bellamy, the leader of the group, didn't mean that I was to be omitted from hands on work.

                We rushed to the camp, slipping in through the open gates and looking around. Everyone was working, and I slipped off before anyone could notice me enter the camp with Bellamy. Rumours spread like wildfire, and it wouldn't take long to get around to 94 kids. Quickly, found something to do to keep my head and hands busy; using logs to hold walls up, mounting them firmly into the ground at an angle. I liked hands on work, it was good for the body and mind; but I preferred my hands to be on Bellamy. His figure caught my eye and I spotted his sister grabbing his arm, guiding him to a tent where Jasper waited at the entrance.