Trust In Me [Chapter 12]

I reached my slender hand down, hoping that Bellamy would take it and come back to the camp. He looked up at my hand, and then trailed his eyes up my arm and meeting my eyes. Though it was dark, I could see his chocolate eyes illuminated in the moonlight. Whenever he looked at me like that I could feel my heart beat faster. Though I had been, I didn’t want to suppress how I felt any longer. The kiss between Bellamy and myself had not been brought up since the day it happened. After having heard what he said to Murphy, I was scared to know the truth.

                Bellamy reached his hand up and accepted my assistance after brief hesitation.

                “Let me see your hand.” I demanded gently when he was on his feet.

                “It’s fine.” He lied.

                “You don’t need to act so tough around me.” I said, rolling my eyes, “If you let your guard down, I won’t tell anyone.”

                “If I let my guard down someone might get killed.”

                “If you can’t wield a weapon, you might get killed.” I said, grabbing his wrist and looking at his hand in the moonlight.

                When Bellamy’s fingers were touching my own, I found it hard to concentrate on his bloodied fingers. The blood had dried, and crusted around his wounds. This was good, but I had to clean them to make sure no infection got in. Who knew what was on the metal wall that could have gotten into his cuts. As I ran the pad of my thumb over his bruised and bloodied knuckles, I seemed to forget why I was standing there.

                “How does it look?” He asked.

                I stuttered slightly, trying to come up with something to say. “Uhm.. It’s-uh, hard to say in this lighting.”

                “Are you okay?” He asked.

                “I’m fine.” I said too quickly, “Why?”

                “Nothing.”

                I nodded, glad that he dropped it, yet at the same time wishing I had more reason to bring up what was on my mind. What was I on this planet? To anyone…

                “No, you know what, I’m not fine.” I admitted for the first time in a long time. Too long had I been pretending that I was okay, when in reality I was not.

                Before Bellamy could say anything, I dropped his hand and looked up at him, “I can’t get my damn head around you and it’s been eating away at me since we landed on this wretched planet.”

                “Me?” He seemed startled. “I could say the same thing about you, coming on to me the other night and then just acting like… whatever this is.”

                His hand gestures were simple, but I understood what he meant about what was between us. There was something between us, but since that night in the forest, neither of us had acted upon it. Perhaps it was the uncertainty, but it became clear as Bellamy looked right into my eyes. That, and Clarke having said something about it.

                “I came onto you,” I agreed, “But you’re the one who said that you were just ‘getting what you can’.”

                “When… Oh.” Bellamy said, realizing that I had overhead his conversation with Murphy.

                I remained silent, done talking as it was his turn to explain.

                “Ava,” He started, “I came here for Octavia, not for a relationship.”

                I felt my hands begin to shake, but I kept composure in regards to my facial expression.

                “But there is something about you that… That I can’t figure out, but I know I want to.” Bellamy was stumbling over his words, but I was understanding every single word. “I don’t know why you put up with me, I know you don’t trust me, but believe me when I say that I never want to see you hurt.”

                It was something.

                I knew that my feelings for Bellamy were strong, but they weren’t love. And I did not expect love from him, at least not yet. The fact that he had showed interest, revealed that he wanted to protect me as well as Octavia, well, that was enough for me. In a world where there was so much pain to come, I couldn’t deny my craving for human contact.

                “I do trust you.” I admitted.

                It was Bellamy who acted this time; his hands swept around my body, pulling my flush against his. When his lips came crashing down on mine, my heart hammered in my chest and my head began to spin. Regardless, I kissed back, my tongue fondling with his in a game of cat and mouse. My hands slipped between our bodies, and up his navy blue shirt. The ripple of his abs underneath my fingers caused a warm feeling from between my thighs. As our mouths collided, tongues battling passionately, I felt his hands slipping down the front of my pants, teasing the edge of my panty lines.

                A stiffness below Bellamy’s belt caused more arousal on my end, and I pressed my hips hard against him. Removing his hands from my pants, Bellamy lifted my legs up around his hips. I obeyed his non-verbal demand and locked my feet together behind him. Bellamy placed one hand against the small of my back, and the other on my ass. He lowered me down to the soft, moss covered Earth, his lips meeting mine frequently.

                As I adjusted my shoulder blades to sit comfortably on the uneven ground below, Bellamy pulled his black jacket off, and then slipped my grey tank top over my head. I swiftly removed my bra without any trouble, looking up nervously at Bellamy. I hadn’t been with anyone since I had been raped, but I craved Bellamy more than I had craved anyone before in my entire life. My lips found his as I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his half-naked body to my own. The warmth between us was enough to burn.

                He looked into my eyes as he slowly removed my pants and underwear in one motion. Unbuckling his belt whilst looking down at my nude body, Bellamy was breathing hard; his breath showing in the humid air between us. I felt my body tremble as he kissed me again, sliding into me slowly. 

Alright readers! I love the feedback on this story, but I want a little more from you! I want at least three comments (not including mine) and five votes before I post the next chapter! I adore posting daily, makes me feel like this story is going places, but I also want a bit more from you. Comments and personal messages are the best, I love to hear what you guys think! This story is as much for you as it is for me, so I want to know what you have to say. So there it is, three comments and five votes!

(And look at the face ----> That gif is love)